Battlefield

The fight is Everywhere Izzy doesn't know what to do she was supposed to be home. Packing her stuff with her girl getting ready to go to Oakdale. But now she was on a random planet fighting this so-called "Zentinals" She's tired she just wanna go home and run back into her girl's arms who will always hold her until she's better. Now knowing her girl is somewhere on the battlefield.

Izzy didn't notice a Zentinal right behind because she was busy fighting a monster and when she finally noticed, suddenly a dagger killed it and disappeared deep in the mountains.

"What the" She then notices her brother struggling and Immediately wents to his location and destroys the monster he was struggling to destroy. "Thanks, sis." "No problem bro I always got your back."

Then suddenly Lord Zedd and an ugly squid and a bunch of zentitals teleport a few feet in front of them.

"Cries of pain in a battlefield." "I've missed this." Lord Zedd says clearly happy about what's going on.

"There's the piece of meat we want to put on a grill." Izzy says with venom in her eyes and tone even if you can't see her eyes because of the helmet you can clearly hear it in her voice.

"He's got a whole entourage." Javi says with a little bit of fear in his voice. "Not for long." Zayto says determinedly and charges toward Zedd with Javi right behind him.

"Yeah. come and get me." Lord Zedd expressed manically and started fighting the Rangers. But then the 2 blue rangers fighting Zentinals caught Lord Zedd's attention and started walking towards them while dodging the ranger's attempts to attack him. When suddenly that dagger again came to hit him but Lord Zedd managed to catch it. "Well, well I know this dagger." Lord Zedd said knowing damn well who's dagger was this. Lord Zedd then looked up in the mountains and saw someone standing up shocked that he managed to catch their dagger. "Well hello there. Zentinals!"

Suddenly a bunch of Zentinals surround the mysterious person and the said person tries attacking them with only 1 dagger but unfortunately, the only dagger they are holding gets blasted off their hands falling from the mountains.

"Cranston! I believe you know who's dagger is this." Lord Zedd then holds up the dagger making Billy shocked and stumble but Ollie manages to stop him from falling. No NO Minh shouldn't be here.

"H-how did you get that!' Billy shouts furiously while holding his weapon tight ready to attack. Ollie literally walks back a little scared of Billy so angry.

"I believe you should be asking that question to them." Lord Zedd then points at someone on the edge of a cliff, using his staff he blasted the cliff making the mysterious stars falling.

Izzy after recovering seeing Mick being the red ninja steel noticed the mysterious. "Spriny Dino Key!" "Sprint Streak!"

Izzy then starts sprinting to the Mountains while keeping an eye on the mysterious person who's still falling. When Izzy arrives at the mountain she Immediately jumps after the mysterious person and when she is close enough. "Grab my hand!"

The mysterious then hesitantly grabs her hand. Izzy then quickly puts the mysterious person behind her back. "Shield Dino Key!" Good thing the armor came in time because the impact was large but Izzy and the mysterious person were okay but Izzy still asked after standing up.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes I'm okay."

Wait I know that voice anywhere.

No, she shouldn't be here.