Small surroundings

(A/N, " " anything in quotes is speech, anything not in quotes is actions, and anything in parenthesis is thoughts. With that info enjoy the chapter.)

(Skipping the intro cutscene because I'm lazy)

Black

This was all (Y/N) saw, until he opened his eyes.

(Y/N): "Where am I?" He asked as he opened his eyes and stood up. He looked over to his left and saw 4 sleeping teens near him, Max (his best friend), Pete (his other best friend), Willow (who he had a crush on), and Ally. "At least I'm not alone" said (Y/N).

He walked over to the 4 sleeping teens, and woke them up.

(Y/N): Max, you gotta get up man! Pete! Get your ass up too! Willow wake up! And Hoops, cmon get up!

The other 4 teens slowly woke up as (Y/N) shouted.

Willow: "Hm, cave nightmare. My favorite. Well, which one is it. Endless cave? Bottomless pit? Impossibly claustrophobic passages?"

Willow says, sarcastic as always.

Pete: "Whoa Pete, looks like you stepped in it this time, 1st step remember your scout training. And (Y/N), Max, Willow, and Ally you're here too?"

(Y/N): "Yeah Pete. We're here."

Max: "Just where in the world are we?"

Hoops: "Whoa looks like we're tiny"

(Y/N): "Yeah I suppose so. We should look around and see if we can get out of here.

(Y/N) says and a loud voice blared out from their wrists.

Sca.b "SCA.B ONLINE, RADIO SIGNAL DETECTED."

Willow: "What's that supposed to mean."

(Y/N): "Probably some important signal"

Pete: "Maybe we can find somebody else?"

Willow: "Or we're gonna find the bastard that kidnapped us."

Hoops: "Well what are we waiting for? We may as well go check it out."

Max: "I just hope we won't get attacked by some sicko."

Our 5 main characters start to approach the strange signal that is being detected by the odd devices on their wrists called "SCA.B".

(Y/N): "It looks to be some sort of tent thing."

Pete: "There seems to be some sort of analyzing thing on this table."

Max: "That and a computer."

Willow: "There's some granola bars here, probably enough to keep us going for a bit."

Hoops: "Hey guys I brought some items for us to try on that resource thing we found."

(Y/N): "What are they?"

Hoops then brought a sprig, peblett, and some plant fiber Our protagonists looked at the billboard and file in the tent and learned how to use this so-called 'resource analyzer'. They used the resource analyzer, and it gave out some ideas for them to make. Such as, crude rope, a peblett axe, and a peblett spear.

Pete: "At least we can make something to defend ourselves, and to chop down some things."

Max: "I'll go gather some materials, Pete you come with me so you can kill anything dangerous with your boring need talk."

Pete: "HEY! ITS NOT BORING, ITS VERY INTERESTING!!"

(Y/N): "OH great they're already fighting. This is gonna be fun."