TGOMD...Ay?!

.Sara

I sat down at my usual seat in the back if Mr. Weist's English class, and turned to look as Chris Fughnitti(Fig-Knee-Tea)walked in.

He sat down in a spot in front of me as I stared holes into his back because he had ruined my quiet time in my secret cove by the water...now it would never be quiet again.

As Mr. Weist began his lesson about the poet something or other, Chris passed a note behind him saying

"Wy ar yu f **king stareing at me?!!"

I laughed slightly at his spelling mistakes but stopped when he turned to face me, obviously hearing my little outburst.

Smirking, I passed a new note back saying " Just thinking of your lips on mine and you need a spelling lesson sweethart"

Hey don't judge, I have a reputation to uphold.

Chris

I walked into my first period class just in time before the bell rang.

Sadly, the only space was in front of Sara, the school slut, although no one had actually slept with her that I know of.

Sighing, I sat down and listened to Mt. Weist explain the Great Depression.

After about 15 minutes, I felt Sara staring at my back.

I sent a note back saying "Wy ar yu f**king stareing at me", unsure of all of the spelling.

I heard her laugh before adruptly stopping, so I turned back to her.

She handed me a note stating simply "Thinking of your lips on mine and you need a spelling lesson sweethart".

*------------Lunch------------------*

Sara(Kali)

I walked into the cafeteria and watched as from the other three doors, yes there is four doors for it is in the center of the school,come my goonies.

They circled around to me and than we, as a pack, headed to the center table.

Slowly the male portion of the popular group made its way to the table.

Sadly, Chris wasn't part of that because he didn't want to be, even though we had asked him more than once.

Chris

I walked down the hall, toward the cafeteria doors and was leaving a trail of girls on the floor behind me, thats right they were literally throwing themselves at my feet.

I entered and watched as the popular group made their way to the center table.

Yes I've been asked to join but I refused.

I was popular at my old school and we ended up leaving because of that.

Sara

After a bout of mindless conversations, we started talking about boys and who everyone liked.

Bella liked Santo(lol my BFF prettygirlxoxo likes him)

Claidia liked Colin

Maggie like Kevin

Calista liked Matt

And of course I liked Chris.

Smiling to myself, I reached up and flicked Bella's hair with her screaming "Do not touch my hair Sara!!!!"

Laughing, I did the same to the other girls, laughing at their responses.

-------------End of Day--------------

Staring into the cracked lipstick stained mirror in the girl's bathroom, I sighed, frowning to myself.

Fixing my fake smile so it was plastered on my face in a perfect cheerleader smile, I sauntered out into the hallway.

Pushing my way to the front door, I hurried over to the wooded area next to the school, as I had no car and lived in a cave.

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜

Sry 4 my sucky writing

Next chapter will have more Chris in it...and maybe a stalker idk yet.