????

Somewhere inside of a building at night screams are heard inside of the building until the camera gave a closer view inside.

4 unknown silloutes are seen running across the halls  until one of them was shot on the head and dropped on the floor and the other three kept running.

Until one was shot on the head,and dropped on the floor too
And the other two was still running with tears on their eyes until something grabbed the second person by the back of their head and their head was crushed within seconds of being grabbed by the head and leaving one still running.

The last person looked around for a possible hope there's an exit but end up being pierced by a dagger on their head and making a gushing blood coming out of their head and dropped on the floor with the others.and making a puddle of blood on the floor. Still the dagger stuck on the back of the head.

Until a black like tentacle grabbed it and pulling it out of the persons head. The tentacle was like a tendril but it's more thicker and slim

As the tentacle grabbed the dagger of the persons head and dragging it back to where it was coming.and slowly reached to the end of the tentacles tip, someone grabbed the dagger

And the view shifts to where the person stands. When the view shifts the person was wearing a (darkcolor) cloak with a mask on their face. With only one "eye" while the other side has two stripes bottom left with no mouth on the mask.

The unknown person then gently grabbed the dagger off the tentacle that sooner it was coming out of  underneath of the unknown person cloak, then the tentacle goes back inside of the cloak, and it was gone.

The unknown still standing.and putting the dagger back on their inside of the cloak and getting something on their cloak, and later showing a black folder on hand.

And dropping it on the floor.
After a while of standing, suddenly a black orbs started to develop around the unknown person and started to swirl around and started multiplying into tiny orbs to bigger orbs. Until they started to collide with each other

And making bigger orbs, to even bigger orbs until one is left making a huge ball of black orbs.until it explodes and the halls was being engulfed with darkness.

And there was no signs of light source , only darkness engulfed the halls until it  disappeared within 30 seconds of being engulfed by darkness.

And the unknown person was gone and no where to be seen after the darkness disappeared the halls

And the only left on halls was only blood and dead bodies are left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

◦•●◉✿  𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒  ✿◉●•◦

"𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨  15 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 ******* 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧  𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩
𝘼𝙣𝙙 6 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 6 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 1 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 . 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 6 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 15 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮  𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧.𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙.