✨ ONE ✨

JULY 13, 2015
DIVA'S REVOLUTION
Monday Night Raw

Nikki and Brie Bella, Alicia Fox and Paige stood in the ring on Raw, Stephanie McMahon in between the girls

"Nikki, Paige is out here because I wanted her out here. So you can stop running your mouth. Because things are going to change, starting right now," Stephanie told Nikki straight to her face before glancing at each Diva. "Now I want this revolution here in WWE. Paige, wants this revolution but Paige, courage can't do it by itself. It takes more than that, you need back up. I know someone who had to scratch and claw for everything they've gotten. Somebody who's not afraid to play with fire, someone who I would want in the fox hole with me. So joining Paige right now, is Becky Lynch!"

Paige was extremely happy, she smiled and turned around as the Irish lass kicker's  theme song played through the arena and she came running out from behind the curtain, arms spread wide like she was on a plane. She did her little entrance before running down to the ring and sliding in, giving Paige a hug.

Her music cut and Stephanie continued. "But ones not enough since Nikki, you have your sister Brie and Alicia Fox. So joining Paige and Becky, is a woman who was bred for this business. Someone who is 'high-styling' and profiling. Someone who says she is genetically superior, ladies and gentlemen- Charlotte!"

It took a few seconds but soon enough, Charlotte emerged on the ramp with her hand out,  high up, strutting her way to the ramp. She too slid in and gave a hug to Paige and Becky.

Stephanie put the mic to her lips but was cut off.

I'm ama-a-a-azing!

Naomi shook her head as she walked out onto the ramp, Tamina next to her, mic in hand. "Hold up. Hold on, wait a minute! We got some unfinished business with the Bella's- and Paige!"

"You're right, Naomi. You and Tamina should be out here taking your place and I'm glad you are! Because, what's a divas revolution without a third challenge? But you know what? There's someone else who thinks a lot like you do. And it just so happens, she's the current NXT champion- Sasha Banks!"

'Sky's the Limit' finally blasted through the arena and mostly everyone was on their feet to welcome the 'boss' to the main roster. She came out with her glasses on, her rings on her fingers and she gave a pose before walking straight down to the other girls.

Naomi, Tamina and Sasha all got in the ring, Stephanie taking the chance to get out.

They got in and stood tall and proud, staring down Paige and Nikki's team. Before Stephanie turned to walk behind the curtain and just before a fight broke out in the ring, she made a quick announcement.