Bio

Name: Akihiko Chikafuji

Age: 27

Gender: male

Species: Human

Grade: 3

Birthday:  July 7 1990

Place of birth: Tokyo, Japan

Sub Voice actor: Soichiro Hosh

*powers*

Cursed tool: any weapon will do.

Cursed technique name: Clock is Ticking

Description of cursed technique: The Technique can give Akihiko the ability to rewind time and control it at will. The user can see the future for about half an minute or so by making a contact with the opponent or such, and they can control time at will by the weapon of choice through their movement such as, spinning their sword upside down or turning it counterclockwise, and with a gun they can reload it in the left side of the barrel.

Domain Expansion: The Technique will put a Cloak|Veil around the perimeter of the user, and the inside if the expansion will look like its a room full of clocks, and all the clocks will go in different times, and different speed, and when the user is already in front|back of the opponent the clocks will stop and that's when the user will finish the opponent

Pros: The user can use the advantage of seeing the future and possibilities of their actions when they want to. They can control Their ability by hiding their dominant eye with a cloth or anything that will let the eye exposed.

Cons: Time is only an Illusion". They can only back time up. The user might be powerful but not everything is on their own palms, when the user used the Technique poorly it might cause constant nausea, constant drain of Cursed energy, might cause the Technique lost in time, and the permanent Lost at time.

Likes: dogs, sleep, meditation and sushi, hugs, wine.

Dislike: loud noises, unfunny jokes, getting woke up from his sleep, mean people, people dieing.

*description*

Hair color: grayish-blue

Hair length: medium

Eye color: red

Height: 5,11

Weight: 171 lb

*background*

When Chikafuji was born he his real parents had him and gave him away to new people that he considered his parents one time he ask his step parents can he enrolled in Tokyo Jujutsu High and when he was going to school he didn't socialize that much until one day he became friends with A guy name gojo. And he graduated from jujustsu high and became an assistant teacher.

Relationship status: married.

Wife: Shoko Ieiri

Kids: urari Jinzadao

*fun fact*

➪ he was a bit depressed growing up because some people made fun of him having his eyes problems.

➪ he likes going to puppet shows.

➪ he loves to drink wine ever since he was 16.

➪ his  technique runs deep in his family.

➪ he is the only child in the family.

➪ his son inherited his wife cursed technique.

Personality: he is caring and gentle young guy but if someone hurt his love ones he'll get serious.

(Akihiko Chikafuji)-2006- age- 16

(Akihiko Chikafuji)-2018-age- 26