You attack my heart

[Jiwoo's perspective:]
It's finally lunchtime and my heart skips a beat as I catch sight of the girl I've shared a classroom with for so long, despite feeling invisible to her.

"Oh, Sooyoung... I must muster the courage to introduce myself to her! Come on, Jiwoo!"

Approaching her, I introduced myself with a "Hello, my name is Jiwoo. May I have the honour of sitting with you?"

She was lost in her book, but I couldn't help wishing I was the one capturing her attention. "Sure," she whispered, and my heart skipped a beat.

I expressed my gratitude and settled down with my meal, "Have you dined yet, my love?" I inquired, but she remained silent. Oh Yves, notice me!

I ate my lunch and she kept ignoring me, but I don't care I could just watch her ~all day~

"Gazing is unkind~" she murmured, rising gracefully with the sound of the bell. "Farewell, my dear Sooyoung!" I waved fondly at her, receiving a soft wave in return.

Our friendship begins with a flutter in my heart! Off to maths class I go, despite my distaste - but Yves' wave makes it all worthwhile!

A few moments pass and without my love Yves by my side, my heart grows weary, even as I sit in maths class; "Ms. Jiwoo! Pay attention to class," the teacher chides, and I apologise to hide the blush on my cheeks, while my dear friends Gowon and ViVi giggle beside me.

"Oh, hush!" I whispered, as the bell rang, I sprinted with all my heart just to catch a glimpse of Yves!

As I searched for her in the classroom, my heart yearned for her presence, but as I stepped outside, I was greeted by the sight of Yves, my heart skipping a beat.

Following her, enchanted by her beauty, she turned around and caught my gaze, but a nearby tree provided refuge. "I know you're there," she whispered,

I sighed and walked to her, "s – sorry.." I said, "come here"  I followed what I was told, she held my hand while she was reading her book. "Having fun spying on me?" She smirked.

"N-no!" I stuttered, she closed her book, "I'll walk you home!" I insisted, "Sure~" she replied. 19 minutes later, we arrived at her doorstep.

Thank you, my dearest Chuu~ A nickname just for me? Ah~ my heart flutters!

"Bye bye Yves" I waved at her and she waved back at me. I went back home.

As I closed the door, I stumbled and fell onto the ground, shielding my face with "AHH!" while my parents gazed upon me, but with a wave and a smile, I rose to my feet and retreated to my sanctuary.

After slipping into something comfy, I nestled onto my bed, checked my phone, and sent a sweet message to, Hyunjin: "Hi Hyunjin~"

She message backed, "hey Emo (//_^)"

"May I ask what you're up to?" I messaged her, "nothing." She responded with a sweet "K, bye" and I closed my phone.

Finally, someone graced me with their lovely company and we indulged in a delightful conversation that seemed to last forever.

Without Chuu by my side, my world feels empty… Should I be brave and ask for her number?

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!" I shouted, I don't why but I can see my mom asking my dad why I'm being a stupid idiot!

I grazed my head, but ever so gently. Drifting off into my thoughts, I arose at 5am, relishing in the extra moments to bathe and dress. But alas, this uniform grips me tightly.

Chuu's point of view: I woke got woke up by my mom screaming at me, shouting that it's already 7:19

As I gently massaged my temples, I prepared to cleanse myself. Ah, yesterday, I was feeling quite confident.

After showering, I adorned my uniform but couldn't resist calling out to my mom, "M–oOoOm! This uniform seems to be embracing me too tightly *COUGH*

"Whatever, eat here!" She demanded, as I was eating she looked at the time and shouted. "JIWOO! IT'S ALREADY 8! GO RUN WHILE EATING YOUR FRIED EGGS" I did what I was told, I look like a fool! I looked at Yves and she looked like Cinderella and If you look at me I look like a rat!