5 boring months later

Dear Diary,

I’ve been in Mystic Falls for a while now, five months to be exact. Remember when Klaus and Katherine said I would be hearing or seeing from them again? Ya, about that. They haven’t been seen for the five months I’ve been here, prior to all of the drama at the beginning of like the first three or four days I first got in.  I find it kind of suspenseful, like in the horror movies! I constantly look around while I’m out and about with Damon or the whole group. I’ve still been shaken up about the whole Brandon situation that Klaus brought up. I’m pretty good friends with everyone as they are with me obviously. I am going to go get ready for school now. Oh! That reminds me. While I’ve been attending Mystic Falls High, I’ve accomplished many things. For example, I am the school’s ‘bad girl’, even though I only back talk my teachers, been given several detentions, killed Mr. Tanner, and recently got a new teacher named Alaric Saltzman or Mr. Saltzman. I’m going to go get ready for real now. Write later!

            I closed my diary and hopped off of my bed as I landed on my new black carpet. I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower as I then went back out to my dresser to select my clothing. I chose; a red cropped tee with, ‘Leave Me Alone’, written in in black lettering, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a black skull ring. I stepped into the shower once I put my clothes on my counter and washed my hair and body which took about 5 to 10 minutes. I slowly got out, not wanting to endure the coldness. I quickly got dressed and dried my hair with my superhuman speed. I walked downstairs at a normal pace as I saw Damon reading “Gone with the Wind” while drinking bourbon. I quickly took his glass and downed it before he had time to protest. I then began to scream as Damon picked me up, threw me over his shoulders and walked around the house as I repeatedly hit his back in an attempt to stop him. It was no use considering he just sat me down at the table as he gave me orange juice and toast for breakfast. “Bon Appetite!” said Damon in a French accent. “I don’t want to go to school! Are you sure I have too?” I said whining. “We’ve been through this every day since you started. Yes you have to go. We have to blend in somehow, don’t we?” Damon said shrugging his shoulders. “Amelia! We have to go!” Stefan called from the door. “I’m coming, I’m coming” I said hopping off of the bar stool land downing my orange juice. I quickly stuffed the toasted bread in my mouth as I grabbed my things hurriedly and met Stefan. “Love you Damon!” I yelled with a full mouth. “Love you too sis!” Damon shouted out after me. I went outside as Stefan closed the door behind us and hopped into the car.

*Skipping all of her classes btw, but showing her at lunch (That might have been confusing so just read on and you’ll see what I’m talking about)*

            At lunch, I sat down with the whole group as they started to talk about the Miss Mystic Falls competition. “So Amelia, are you going to join? I mean, you are a founding family member right?” Caroline said to me as she finished. “No. Why on earth would I do that! You know I hate those girly things that you guys do” I said giving her a confused look. She slowly slouched a tiny bit as I said that. Then she commented, “Please?!?! It will be fun. Come on, Elena and I are doing it so why don’t you? You could take Damon as your escort” Caroline said perking up. “I don’t know” I said cautiously. “Great. I’ll pick you up after school and we can go dress shopping!” Caroline said while she clapped her hands. Elena just smiled and nudged my arm. The lunch bell finally rang as we all finished up our food in silence. “What did I get myself into?” I said to Stefan, putting my hand up to my forehead. “I don’t know, but what I do know is that Damon and you would make a great team for it. Have fun dress shopping.” Stefan said while walking away to his next class.

            The rest of the day went by slowly as it was now time for dress shopping. Yay! Note the sarcasm. Caroline picked me up to go dress shopping while Elena and Stefan took Stefan’s car. We were all going to meet outside of this little dress shop or something. I forgot the name of it. Caroline pulled out of the high school’s parking lot with Elena and Stefan trailing behind us as we went to go dress shopping. ‘Time for the torture’ I thought to myself on the way there.

_____________________________________________________________

alright peoplz... I am going to delete the Updates! Comments! Random! chapter because I found it better this way.... ANYWAYS I will be doing this from this chapter on. I will be posting riddles every now and again but rarely ever.... sorry for the short chapter!