Pain

Y/n:Are u out of your mind Jungkook leave me
She was struggling hard jk turned her around and started to kiss her neck he picked her up and take her to bed

Y/n pov......

he kissed my neck as I gasped because of his roughness he took me to bed
He held my shoulders tightly, nibbling on my skin, leaving hickeys everywhere. I pushed him with full strength as he took a few steps back.

Jk: you don't like my touch, huh?...Don't make me angry y/n

he threatened as he took steps towards me. I tripped on the footrest and fell on the bed. He hovered over me, putting his weight on me to stop me from struggling more.

He pinned my hands above my head, tears were continuously flowing from my eyes

Y/n: Please....why are you doing this to me? I got my trembling voice out.

He ignored me and tore my clothes and started going down, leaving kisses everywhere. But there was nothing sensual in it. He was so rough, that I felt my skin burning because of his kisses.

He take off his shirt before throwing it somewhere in room I felt his hot breath on my inner thighs. Before I could react he thrusted his tongue in and continued licking my clit up and down as I clutched onto his hair.

I hate that my body was reacting to whatever he was doing. I came on his tongue as he licked me clean. I turned my head to the side because of embarrassment.

Then I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling. He hovered over me fully naked. I felt his erect member poking me. He forced his way inside of me with one swift thrust. I screamed out loud, unable to ignore the pain that slashed through; Every cell of my body froze and it felt like he'd ripped me into two with his length.

His size and the force he used to penetrate me were too much.More tears slid down my face, making a mess. I felt torn down there. A satisfactory growl left his mouth and he pulled himself out before he hammered his way inside once again but with double pressure. My body jerked in pain and I screamed once again, "Ahhh !"and then he began moving in and out.

Giving me no time to adjust to his size or the pain.His animalistic pace made the bed shake and squeal underneath us. My body was vigorously trembling, I couldn't even move my hands because he had tied them to the bed so hardly. He used his free hand to grope my breast and pinch my nipple. The stinging pain erupting on the skin hit straight to my core. The humiliation, sorrow, helplessness-All the emotions made me ever more miserable.I couldn't take it. It was hurting so bad.

Y/n:Stop it, please.

I cried out.

Jk:I am far from stopping, y/n.

He slammed his cock deep within me, hitting spots that made me see stars behind my eyelids.

Y/n:I beg you, Jungkook. I can't take this anymore!

Jk:You have to take this. Do you fucking hear me?

He spat and leaned closer to my face; All I saw in his eyes were possessiveness, anger and lust.

Jk:you are mine.....

He relentlessly dove in and out of my pussy,
not even caring the slightest bit for the pain he was putting me through.
He was like a sadist monster who only knew how to fulfill his hunger;
Indeed he was a sadistic monster.He continuously moved in and out.

After two hours......

Y/n was shivering cuz of pain but Jungkook was still thrusting inside her

Jk:I coming babe

Saying this he came inside her and lay down on her jk slept on y/n
Cuz of tiredness y/n also slept

This smut is not mine😂😭

The credit goes too my unnie

Theiadb

Best author