2

Liam's pov:

As I watch Harry run out with tears running down his face I felt bad a little bad then I felt someone hit the back of my head then look behind me and see the person who it me was zayn "why'd you do that to him" zayn asks upset with me "i didn't mean to upset him like that it's just hard to pretend I love him "I said being honest to him "what are you talking about Liam" Zayn asked curiosity in his face and I sigh "I have been cheating on him" I said "how long have you been cheating on him for" zayn asked getting mad that mad me a little confused since when did he care about Harry "two years" I said not caring what he's gonna say next "so your hole fucking relationship has been a lie" zayn said "I guess i should go check on him though" I said and got up and grabbed my beg and before I left I looked at zayn "don't tell anyone what I'm doing" I said and i could see hurt in zayn's face witch confused me more then I shrugged it off and left the class and tried to think of places harry would go to and thought of one and just went straight to the bathroom.

In the bathroom he looked around and is confused "hello?" I said then didn't get a response "hello" I said again "go away" harry said with a shaky voice and i started feeling bad again "harry please can we talk" I asked "no" he said then I walked to the stall he was in and stood on the outside "harry look I'm sorry i didn't mean a word I said I was just being stupid" I said trying to get him to forgive me "why have you been canceling on me" he asked after he opened the stall door "my friend needed help keeping something from his parents and his friends so he asked me" I said hoping Harry bought that as I look at Harry i feel my phone vibrate indicating i got a text and I already know it's the guy I've been secretly seeing behind Harry's back "fine but Niall and Gemma doesn't trust you" harry said seriously "I'll make them trust me" I said with a smile "how" Harry asked confused "do you trust me" I asked him and he just nods "then that's all that matters" I said then kisses him and he kisses back and we walk out after hearing the bell knowing it's lunch time.

I walk into the cafeteria with Harry by my side and we walk to our table we see Nialls tray of food and we all laugh "Niall are you really gonna eat all of that" Louis asks him "do you really have to ask him that you know he would eat a hole store of food if he could" harry said with a smile I watched harry Niall and Louis talk then I felt a glare on me and I looked beside me and saw zayn glaring at me "what?" I asked getting annoyed by his glare "who are you cheating on harry with" Zayn whispered and I could tell he was still mad "none of your business" I said and Zayn signed "hey Lou want to hang out after school" harry asked "sorry haz i already have plans with someone" he said not looking harry in the eyes and I sighed "who?" Harry asked confused "um you don't know them" Louis said then got up i need to go talk to a teacher about something after that he walked off and Harry looked sad again then Niall hugged "I can hangout with you after school" Niall told Harry "sure I guess" Harry said then the bell rung and we all go our separate way.