ᗰᗩᘜIᑕ ᗷᑌᒪᒪᗴT

[ Andrew's POV ]

After the first two days of being cooped up in the house i called Derek and asked him if i could help him track down the Alpha. After all i owe him another beat down. Derek tried to make me stay in bed and heal but after me constantly nagging him he caved.

Since i had his scent we tracked him down easier, he was somewhere in the Industrial District. So me and Derek made our way there, when got there we saw him attack a green kia then after a shotgun shot he leaped off the kia and onto the building closest to us

When we chased after him across rooftop to rooftop. We got within grabbing distance of the Alpha when i heard a sniper rifle shoot. I looked over to Derek and tried to move him out of the way but it was to late he got shot then as i caught him i to got shot in the thigh. We toppled to the ground, i looked at our wounds and knew it wasn't a normal bullet. I helped Derek up and we both left, i took him home and told him to stay put until i could find Kate and get the bullet that she shot us with but knowing Derek he won't stay put.

Let's just say my night was not a good one. Over night my wound got worse, so i went to the only person i knew who could help me and that was Arthur. I slowly get dressed and make my way out of the house knowing that i'd wake up my brother and mother cause it is 5 in the morning.

I get in Black Betsy and drive to Arthur's ranch hoping that he has just the thing to save my life. After all Arthur has been alive for a very long time so he might know. It took me maybe half an hour to get to the ranch. As i pulled up i could see Arthur standing on the porch with a cup of coffee in his hand.

I slowly get out of Black Betsy and hobble over to him, when he sees that im injured he puts his coffee down and rushes to help me to the porch swing as he said in a worried tone.

Arthur: What happened to you?

He said as he sat me on the swing. I slowly pulled up my jogging pant leg to show him the gun shot wound that Kate gave me last night. His eyes got wide when he saw what had happened, he inspected my wound until he had a hunch and squeezed the wound to see that it turned a steel blue kind of like the color of a werewolves eyes when they take an innocent life.

Arthur: .... Oh this isn't good..... Andrew, this is a special kind of wolf's bane..... I haven't seen it in years.

He said as he looked back up to me and i could see his eyes flickering due to the power of the wolf's bane. And if it's that powerful to make his powers lose control it has to be bad.

He got up and went into the house and a few minutes later he came back out with some herbs and a bandage. He knelt back down and began to prepare the herbs as he spoke.

Arthur: This is a herb that can slow the effects of the wolf's bane. But only for a little while.... Listen to me Andrew, you have to find the bullet and well you know what to do.

I nodded to him understanding what he meant cause i had to do it before for Laura when she got shot by some hunters a couple years back. I slowly get up and hobble over to Black Betsy and get in, as soon as i did i took a moment to regain my strength, i look at my phone and see it's 9:30 am. I didn't know it took that long to prepare those herbs. I shook the thought from my mind and began to drive to school. Unknown to me at the time but those same three figures was following me.

I made it to school and grabbed my backpack and as soon as my feet hit the ground i could feel the effects of the herbs working so i walked into school and got my tarty slip and went to my class. As soon as i got in class i could see Scott and Styles when they see me they smile, i sat down in the desk behind Scott and after class we went to our lockers and we began to talk.