Chapter 46

Laura Pov

As we arrived home, the tension of the evening slowly began to melt away, replaced by a sense of calm and contentment. Magkahawak parin ang aming kamay na parang walang bibitaw ni isa sa amin.

Nang makapasok na kami sa kwarto ko, I decided to take a quick bath muna dahil pinagpawisan kami kanina sa event. The smell of others smell ay napunta saamin lalo na sa kaniya. I told her na muna na muna ako.

Stepping into the shower, I let the hot water wash over me, the soothing sensation easing the tension from my muscles. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to fully relax, the events of the evening playing through my mind like a distant memory.

Hindi ko kailan man malilimutan ang gabing ito. The night we're she finally said yes, to be my girlfriend. Akala ko pa naman madadali ko na sa Marry.

After a few minutes, I emerged from the shower feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Sinuot ko ang roba na nakasablay sa may gilid and tie it. Lumabas kaagad ako pagkatapos at nakita pa siyang nakaupo sa kamay habang nakatowel na lamang.

"Your turn," I said, offering her a smile as I passed by.

Aya returned my smile, her eyes sparkling with warmth. "Thanks Tita," she replied, standing up from the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

As Nathalie disappeared behind the bathroom door, I settled back onto the bed, the gentle hum of the apartment filling the air around me. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to bask in the quiet stillness of the moment, grateful for the sense of peace that surrounded me.

Minutes passed, and soon I heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. With a contented sigh, I let myself sink deeper into the cushions of the bed, feeling a sense of bliss wash over me.

Before long, Aya emerged from the bathroom, her hair damp and tousled from the shower. She gave me a smile.

Napansin ko na nakatowel lang pala siya so I motion to get some clothes from my cabinet. Tumungo naman siya roon at kumuha ng mga damit. Lumapit siya sa kama, hindi muna nagbihis.

As she settled into bed, the tension between us still hung heavy in the air. Nakaupo lang ako sa kama habang nakasandal ang aking likod sa may headboard while looking at her.

Just as I was about to close my eyes dahil magbibihis siya and I need to respect her.

"Laura, can I ask you something?" she began, her voice hesitant. She called me by my name now.

I open my eyes to look at her, my heart pounding in my chest. "Of course," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady despite the knot of anxiety that had formed in my stomach.

Aya hesitated for a moment, as if gathering her thoughts. "At the event... when those guys approached me... were you... jealous?" she asked, her words hanging in the air between us like a weight.

I felt a surge of defensiveness rising within me, but I forced myself to take a deep breath, pushing aside my initial reaction. "I... maybe a little," I admitted, little na gusto ko ng ipa-hunting ang dalawang lalaking yun but I can't. Cause I'm sure na ako ang pinaka unang suspect na maiisip niya.

Her expression softened, and she came to me to take my hand in hers. "Laura, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way," she said, her voice filled with sincerity. "Those guys meant nothing to me dahil yun lang yun. You can touch me naman."

Her words washed over me like a soothing balm, and I felt some of the tension in my chest begin to ease.

"I know," I replied, squeezing her hand gently. "I trust you, Aya. It's just... hard sometimes."

Nathalie nodded in understanding, her gaze never leaving mine. "I get it," she said softly. "But you have nothing to worry about, Laura. I'm here with you, and I'm not going anywhere."

I just nodded pero hindi parin mawala sa isip ko, natatakot parin ako kahit kami na. Natatakot ako dahil bata pa siya, marami pa siyang makikilala na mas babagay sa kaniya.

I was about to lay down ng hinawakan niya ang kamay ko, stopping me to lay down. Kinabahan ako at nagsimulang bumigat ang aking paghinga ng umakyat ito sa kama at kumandong sa akin.

Napalunok ako ng itulak niya ako dahilan kaya sumandal ulit ang likod ko sa headboard ng kama.

"A-aya, what are you d-doing?" Hindi ko mapigilang hindi mautal.

As she finally made herself comfortable on her position, humarap siya saakin. My body weakend when I saw the lustful look her.

"Laurahh," she called my name in a very soft way.

Biglang tumigas ang katawan ko ng bigla nalang niyang hinawi ang suot kong roba, dahilan upang makita niya ang kaloob-looban ko.

I wasn't able to say any words ng bigla nalang siyang yumuko, claiming me as she suck my nipples so hard.