𝟶𝟺

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Felix was hiding inside the store room. He cried his whole heart out. He was confused.

"Why was he like that?"
"Why does he care about me?"
"He didn't even bother to look at me in the cafeteria. They didn't even bother"
"I should be ashamed for crying over a stupid reason like this. Crying over a friend who doesn't even know me well."

He was scared to go to class. His pretty, dark brown eyes were red and puffed due to all the crying. He couldn't just stay in the store room all day. At last, he made up his mind. He got up and slowly made his way towards the restroom and washed his face with cold water. He began to walk to his class after wiping his face. And yes, he was late to his class.

"Felix! Explain yourself!" His Chemistry teacher yelled at him.

Felix flinched back. "I-I wasn't feeling well." Felix managed to let out.

"You weren't feeling well? Then where were you?" His teacher asked with a cold tone.

"I was at the nurse's office" His teacher sighed.

"I will forgive you this time. Don't even dare to come to my class late again. Understand? Now go to your seat."

"Yes... Sir." Felix mumbled and went to his desk.

After the Chemistry period was over, Felix made his way to his locker. Changbin came rushing towards him. "Dude where were you? We searched for you everywhere. Chan seemed upset. He told me that he met you." Changbin told quickly.

"He's upset? Where is he?" Felix asked panicking before closing his locker with a loud thud.

"I think he's near the basketball court."

Felix ran towards the basketball court as soon as Changbin was finished.

"Hey! At least tell me what happened!" Felix heard Changbin yelling from behind.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Felix saw Chan sitting on a bench, watching the younger kids playing basketball. Felix slowly made his way towards Chan and sat behind him. Chan looked at Felix. "Oh! It's you."

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"For what?" Chan asked confused.

"For running off like that."

"No-no, I'm the one at fault. I should be the one who's sorry. I yelled at you."

"N-no, no, it's okay. I don't mind."

"No but actually tell me if anything bothers you. I'll try my best to cheer you up." Chan said giving a warm, assuring smile.

"Thank you." Felix said, looking towards the cloudy sky above, getting lost on his own thoughts.

"No need to thank me. That's what friends are for." Chan said while looking at Felix. "Hug?" Chan suddenly asked after a short silence. Felix was taken aback.

"W-what?"

"A hug." Chan said spreading his arms out, expecting a hug from the latter.

"Hug?"

"Yes, hugs make everything better." Chan pulled Felix into a tight hug. It was the first time a friend of him hugged him. It was.... Warm. It felt safe. He've been needing that hug. He could even cry at the moment. Chan was right. Hugs do make everything better. And from that day on Felix started to get more and more closer with Chan. He just hoped that their friendship would last....

Forever....

A/N: Sorry for vanishing. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ