Chapter 2: The last two members of the familia

Aron saw the face of the boy changing expression and he ask "Boy, why you're face change expression?". And the boy responded "nothing my lord" Aron was so confused to hear the boy call him {Lord} and he look around the house and saw two beds and he ask "anyone else live here?" And the boy responded "Yes my oldest sister and me, my lord" Aron still confused and decided that he will use his shadow history to see the history of the boy and found out that his parents died in a battle. "Boy, why you didn't tell me that yours parents ares shadow knight". The boy kneel before him and the boy speak "my name is Oscar Willow and my sister name is Elena Willow" the boy still on his knees and he look at Aron in his eyes. "Ok Oscar, tell me how is your sword skill?" and Oscar responded "my sword skill is not pretty good but it enough to kill your enemies". Oscar bowed down and Aron still feel uncomfortable. He walk forward to hold his hand and shake his hand. "Don't call me lord, I don't like it because I'm not like him, I just want revenge for Greg Gregorio, my oldest brother" Oscar replied " of course Aron, but my sister is not here for a month and she will bring my sword and my armor too" Aron step aside a bit. His vision started to fade rapidly and he look down and see that he bleeding from his right leg and fell into the floor with his eyes filled of darkness. He open his eyes and get up and look around. He remembered the place and he saw his brother, "Brother how a-' Greg slap Aron, he look shocked and confused. "I told you never avenge me nor my comrades, you have to stop before you get yourself killed by Carlos so stop this nonsense before you get yourself kill" spoken Greg and Aron responded "we lost anything, I lost you and this is the thanks I get to trying to kill that bastard? Next time, I will beat him and make him kneel before me and cut his head off like he did to you". Aron walk away entering an other room that show Oscar and his sister "Elena why are protective me from the world!" She replied "Because you can't control your shadow clones and the army can take you away and hang you and me" She stared to cry and Oscar comforted her by hugging her. " I will promise that I will find Gregorio and ask him to help us to finish that bastard" Elena stop crying and she laughed a little bit and Oscar laughed too with her. Aron look this scene with a little bit of joy but the joy fade when he walk in a other scene of Elena speaking with King Carlos. "But sire I can't sell my land that my father owned" she say " Don't worry dear, you and your bastard brother can move to other land to create memories but if you refuse, I will lock your brother and torture him" say King Carlos. Elena was terrified and scared by his threat that she look down knowing if she speak again, her brother will suffer just for an error. Aron look disgusting at King Carlos and he continue walking still he saw a light calling him. "Aron, wake up, wake up, wake up you bastard", Aron wake up sweating too much. He look around and he see a bowl of water, he get closer to the bowl and drink a little bit of water and he decides to get up and walk to the kitchen and he see Elena cooking while Oscar is cutting wood in the woods. "Hello Elena" he spoke and scared Elena that was loud enough to make Oscar go back to the house and see Aron here. "Aron did you scare my sister out of habits?" and he replied "Well I guess so but I didn't know that she will scream like a wuss soldier" Oscar laughed while his sister giving a death glare to Aron and he returned the favor to her but with more fear and a strong feeling of anger. "What will you do Aron?" Ask Oscar and he replies "Well, I think I will go to the south, after that I will go to north to kill King Carlos and his empire" when he said that while letting an affect smile. Then he get up to walk to the forest to practice with his sword and movements. Oscar saw him practicing and he was trying to memorize it fast but not at his speed and Aron saw him. "Oscar, can you help me to practice" Oscar was surprised and he got down putting himself on position holding his sword but Aron had a great speed and good with the sword that Oscar couldn't stay still but he was defending his position. Aron break Oscar sword and they look at each other to late burst to laughters and Elena saw them having fun and feeling a little bit envious at Aron. Two weeks pass and Aron, Oscar and Elena was getting ready to go out to the woods to scares some wolves but they didn't know that the wolves were bigger, cruel and scary than other wolves, but Aron saw two and decided to kill two but he saw the forest half burn and find some bodies of the empire, he ran towards the other to leave but they was surrounded and they didn't know what to do. Aron thought to leave them but he remembered his brother dying in the battle field with his comrades and brothers in arms. In a flash Aron took two officers down and the soldiers saw him and rushed towards him without knowing that they will lose, Aron walk slowly remembering all the memories with his brother and knowing that he ready to give anything for his comrades. And then he open his eyes and start to kill one by one while Oscar is trying to set him and his sister free but Elena saw a monster killing the soldiers. "Oscar, is he a monster or... or..." he responded " he not a monster nor a demon, he is the Devil himself" while they talked about Aron, he was coved in blood of the soldiers who fall to the ground dead, the ones that didn't get killed they ran away while they had theirs lives. Aron walk toward them and he help Oscar to cut the rope while Elena saw a few soldiers coming out of the sun with a brightest armor and sharp swords and long spears with the flag of the King Carlos. Oscar pick up a bow to shoot one of the soldiers, but the arrow didn't affect the soldier. "Well next I will throw a rock" say Oscar, "good idea, why don't we have rocks!" Say Elena. The trio are thinking of getting out of that place but they surround them and point their spear towards them and Aron say " You will cut me, burn me, buried me, stab me, but you will not kill me you bunches of bastards!". Then he use his shadow power to make an abyss of a shadow lake. Some of the soldiers fell into the abyss, but they didn't know that the abyss was fill with creatures out of their world. The soldiers start to scream out of fears. Aron took them far away before more soldiers come. "What the in the holy name of Jesus Christ!". Oscar was shocked about the strong power of Aron, he look at the boy and gave him a hug to let him know that he is on his side. Elena still with fear and scared, she bow to him knowing that he is the true warrior. Aron saw her and was going to make to never do that in front of him because he doesn't like to by treatment with royalty but he fell on the floor. "He use to much of this power and energy" said Oscar. Elena and Oscar pick up Aron, they tried to find the nearest village. They saw smoke on the hill and they know that was a village. Oscar pick Aron up and put him on his back. "Aron doesn't like the royal treatment" said Oscar. "I didn't know, I'm sorry, when I saw the true.." and then Oscar interrupted her. "He will be the next Lord, Lord of the Shadows.."

To be continued.......