4. you are mine💝

Jin:-(excited) Did you found your mate king (but his smile lost listening Tae.)

Tae:- No he isn't but I don't know I felt a sudden pull towards him my heart was beating fast when I met him. I don't know what is this feeling but I want him no one else not even my mate now I only want him.

his lips curved slightly when he was talking about kook making two people happy and shocked cause for the first time in their life they saw an emotion on their kings face a lil smile tho none can notice but they did noticed the slight curved on king's face which was brought by that boy making both of them really happy that finally their king found someone who can make him happy.

Tae:- take care of him and make sur he doesn't try to escape or else it will not be good for him and also don't try to hurt or remember none go near him accept you jin. he is really fragile and innocent *mumble* which I will take in just few hrs.

Jin:-(happy+excited) ohkay king I will take care of luna you don't worry alpha *in mind* you don't know Tae you are forgetting something but why didn't that boy told him that Or I m thinking wrong.

he said but what he didn't know that the boy who is going to be their luna is someone whom he adored the most

Tae:- and joon you prepare a birthday party for today as you Luna just turned 18yrs old (joon nodded) you all can leave now.

They both left and after them Tae also left to his room. He enter inside his room just to saw his beauty sleeping peacefully he came and sit beside kook and ruffle his hairs.

Tae:- I don't know what you did to me but this heart skip a beat after having a glance of you it felt like this heart got a new life (pointing towards his own heart) I don't know what is love after my parents and my godmother I don't know about this feeling and if it is love then I fall for you in just few hours my doll I m in love with you or you can say obsessed with you like crazy I swear on myself I will take care of you till my last breath but please teach me how to love what is love I don't want anything but you and your love.

A tear escape from his eyes for the first time after his parents life his eyes turned teary but he again made straight face and fight his tears back.

Tae laid beside kook and hugged him tightly. He was admiring kook's face and while admiring his doll he don't know when sleep took over him.

Tae was sleeping this comfortably after so long he doesn't sleep this much good the feeling he is having none can understand he was sleeping so peacefully after a century but his peaceful sleep break due to the sobbing sound of someone. He immediately woke up and saw his doll crying his heart out. He abruptly hugged kook and started to pat his back which kook didn't stop.

Tae:- hey hey what happened please stop crying its hurting me please tell me doll what happened

Kook:-(sobbing) please please leave me please I beg you please i wanna go to eomma appa please they must be worried please let me go

Tae:-(shout) Stop stop this crying *dark voice* didn't I told you to stop crying didn't I said that i m your home now your everything so stop it right now.

Kook:-(hiccuping) please let me go ple~~(flinched hard by the shout of the king)

Tae:-(alpha voice) STOP SAYING ALL THIS YOU ARE MINE YOU ARE FUCKING MINE.

Kook flinched hard yes the alpha voice doesn't affect him but he is feeling weak in front of Tae.

Tae hover over kook pinning his both hands over his head stating at him with deep angry eyes but now he didn't use his alpha voice after seeing the omega shivering badly

Tae:-(deep angry voice) STOP THIS LEAVE ME THING STOP IT YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE can't you just understand why you making me repeat everything when I hate it. Now you will see what will happen to you when you disobey your alpha.

Kook:-(gulp) b-but I-I m n-not your o-omega

he stop saying anything further when king lift kook angrily making him scared thinking that king is going to do something with him. He clutched his clothes in a tight grip with one hand and with other he was holding Tae's neck not wanting to fall. Tae got down of the bed going in the middle of the room and make kook to stand on the cold floor and himself sit on the bed like a tiger who is going to hunt his prey which indeed he is going too.

Now kook was standing in the middle of the room head hung low waiting for alpha to say something but he wide his eyes listening to the king who is looking at him intensely
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae:-(deep voice) strip yourself doll

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝