one. die for you to heartless

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢, 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚

_________________________________________

   Rory was dating Nidal. He was consider a "popular" in school. He was a famous youtuber while I always kept my nose in a book.

   He chose to keep our relationship private for his fans couldn't send Rory hate.

   That was 1 month ago, part of Rory knew that he was never going to tell people about them. But she loved him too much to let him go.

   Even now as Rory walked into school. Rory passed him without a glance as he chats away with his friends. Rory wish he'd call her over and introduced her to his friends but he would never.

   It didn't even seem like he noticed Rory as he chatted to his friends about something Rory knew she wasn't supposed to hear. Her heart dropped as they spoke.

   "Dude why haven't you you pulled anyone yet?" We all know any girl would get with you in a heartbeat." His friend asked wrapping his arms around Nidal's shoulder.

   "Come on man, I don't have time for a relationship. I'd never have enough time or care for a girlfriend it's a pointless idea."

   His friends laughed it off as Rory felt her heartbreak. She couldn't believe that she could be so stupid. Stupid enough to believe he could ever like her.

   Rory walked up to him placing the butterfly necklace he got her in his hand. His face morphed from confused to regret as he realized what had happened.

   But by the time he was calling after her. She was already gone and the damage had been done.

   ...

   Versha and Rory sat down at there usual table laughing. "Shut up you guys so what If I was bald when I was little. Versha didn't you use to wear those Claire Chokers."

   "Okay but like you looked ugly. Back then Claire Chokers were the shit back then." Versha said while making hand gestures.

   "Back then if you wore chokers and the matching necklaces you would be considered the it girl. The next Bella Hadid." Rory agreed.

   "Your only agreeing because your her best friend." Roman said annoyed.

   "Someone felt sassy." Rory said laughing.

   Versha and Rory continued to laugh while Roman just rolled his eyes.

   In the matter of a second the cafeteria got loud. "What the fuck is going on?" Roman yelled for we could hear him.

  " I don't know!" Rory and Versha yelled shrugging.

  They all just ignored it and went outside. Rory sighed as she was exhausted from squeezing into people just to get out.

   "Can I do your hair Rory?" Versha asked.

   Versha was really into hair, and clothes. She wanted to be a clothing designer when she grew up. Rory always supported her and always volunteered for Versha to practice on her.

   Rory agreed. Versha overdid it and ended up doing her hair, nails, and outfit. Which made them skip two classes.

   Rory had a side high pony, sky blue nails, and a baggy sweater with flare jeans. The outfit was rushed since If they skipped three classes the school would inform our parents.

   "Aww you looks so cutie." Versha said smiling at her work.

   "Your so cute." Roman said play flirting.

   Rory just laughed and they all headed to class. They realized why the cafeteria was so pack earlier. Nidal had brought his best friend Salish who was also a famous youtuber. She was very well know.

  The group just all looked at each other and laughed. Nidal watched them in the distance. He couldn't help but feel bad for what he had did to Rory years before.

Rory payed attention to class unbothered. She wasn't gonna let him get all sad again. Rory didn't give a fuck about what he did.

When the bell finally rang Rory just looked at them and laughed. Which really bothered him. Nidal viewed Rory differently. He thought of her as heartless.

 He thought of her as heartless

chapter 1 finished

authors note: in my smart era. I actually got ideas to write. Did you guys have any ideas for me to write for my imagines because i ain't got ideas 😭