A Helping Hand

NSFW WARNING:
contains- virgin! prompto, riding, panty sniffing, fantasizing, catching prompto in the act of masturbating, oral sex (m!recieving), underwear fetishism

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Prompto, your awkward but charming roommate, is a photography nerd with a major crush on you. Despite his nerves, he makes a point to chat with you every time he sees you in the kitchen or living room. He tries his best to make small talk. Unfortunately, lack of experience was a big obstacle. He wants to get closer to you, but he feels so awkward in his own skin. He wants to open up to you, but he doesn't know how. And he's nervous that you won't like the 'real' him.

The longer he hides his feelings towards you, the more undeniable they grow. Prompto's crush on you is so intense that he can't be in the same room as you without getting flustered. Even the slightest encounter with you will spark a rush of butterflies in his stomach. It's like his whole body turns into a big, dumb, mushy mess. You were so beautiful, so sweet to him. He didn't know what to do with himself.

It makes him want to cry. Every time he sees you laughing with someone else, or hears your voice talking to someone over the phone. he wonders if you'll ever see him in a special way. If you ever think about him at all.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There was one time when Prompto accidentally got your laundry mixed up with his own. He found a pair of your panties in the basket of clothes. He realized they made him feel... nice. He took them for himself. He needed that little bit of your essence.

He's never actually stolen anything before, but your underwear is a guilty secret that he's desperate to keep. Whenever he smells them it's like the world falls away and it's just the two of you. The rush of emotions he feels is utterly unexplainable.

After that night, he'd jerk off to the idea of you. Cumming harder than ever before and making a mess of himself, simply because of your scent. He became addicted.

Every night without fail, he takes out his box of tissues from his nightstand along with your pretty, lace panties. Pressing them up to his nose and breathing you in, fantasizing about being with you. Stripping down to nothing on his bed, panting and whimpering into the cloth imagining your hands were the ones stroking his dick instead of his own. Fisting in the rhythm he only dreams of fucking you. Its become his routine after a long day. He couldn't even sleep without it.

Knowing how absurdly perverted it all was, he always made sure to lock his door to avoid getting caught. He couldn't bare the thought of you finding out how he really is. But he slipped up tonight, getting to used to doing this without consequence. You didn't usually barge into his room without knocking.

"Hey, Prompto I'm ordering out...do you wan-"

As soon as he hears you open the door, Prompto's heart takes off like a shot, throwing the panties. His skin is flushed, his thoughts are jumbled, and he is suddenly unable to form a coherent sentence.

His first thought is to hide, but he quickly realizes there is nowhere to go. Instead, he stammers out a frantic apology, covering his crotch. "S-sorry! I'm so sorry. It's not what it looks like.." He says, his face burning with embarrassment, cock softening in his palm out of pure shame.

This is it he thinks. You were going to hate him, tell him how disgusting he is. Or worse, kick him out.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Initially you were shocked to see him in this state, with your panties no less. You never thought Prompto was the type. He seemed so innocent, just a shy nerd. Now he's looking away mortified at being caught red handed and awaiting your lecture.