Anothony

Anothony- I am in my room just laying in bed drinking, thinking about what just went down and is it possible that I could be the father , Part of me will be happy if I am and the other part of me feels disgusted not about the baby no way but disgusted about how I could ever get to a point where i would fall so low to sleep with that puttana and if I am the father she will come with me as soon as she is born, I already know that crazy bitch is gunna die the only reason she is not dead now is because she is pregnant and Angel won't let an innocent baby be punished for what the mother is even Miguel as ruthless as he is even before he meet Angel he wouldn't do that.
One of the main things that are running in my head is will my baby be a addict baby she is 6 months pregnant thats 3 more months to go will the medication she is force to take help the baby will the baby have problems when she is born because of her poor excuse of a mother i know she blames Angel but no one forces her to do it and Me not even Miguel or any of the top guys where informed about her.
I shut my eyes and I pray to god that if she is my daughter let her be okay let her not be affected and if she has problems developmentally I will do everything in my power to help and provide and protect her with every breath I have.
I see the sun peeking through, I look over at my phone and see that it is 6.30am I decided to get up and head down stairs maybe hit the gym till I here the news Capo said I could take the day off so i get up wash my face brush my teeth and head down to the gym.
I start pumping the weights no stop my mind won't leave it alone that baby thats inside that disgusting woman could be mine
I look at myself in the mirror and the pain i feel is visible for every one to see thank god no one is here.

I have been going at it for hours I got here at 7.30am its now 1130 I put the weights down and head to the treadmill maybe going for a run will clear my head.
I've been running for about an hour when my phone buzzes and there a msg from Miguel telling me the results are in and to go to the meeting room I msg telling him I'm just gunna wash up and I'll be there in 30 minutes, I put my phone down and turn the treadmill off my hands are shaking I walk straight to the showers they have at the gym after a quick shower I get dress and run straight to the meeting round were i am greeted by Dr Domingo, Miguel and 30 of the other men and of course Angel who has been like A sister to me she runs straight to me and hugs me tightly I take a seat next to her and Miguel as Dr Domingo stands and begins to talk.
Dr Domingo- thank you for coming And agreeing to be tested I know its not easy for a couple of you as you are Married. Okay I have the test here in My hands and the test reads as followed with 99.9 percent reading the father is Anothony Juan Santos.
Angel pov- As Dr Domingo read the results the room filled with silence I looked to Anothony and he has gone completely pale, I then look to Miguel who looks at the other men and Dr Domingo and signals them to leave, I proceed to turn to Anothony and rap my arms around him.
Angel- Its gunna be okay we will be here to help you with any and everything you are family we my not be bounded my blood by we are bounded by the heart which is just as strong if not stronger.
Anothony- Thank you Belladonna you are truly a real life walking Angel, I will admit I am scared what am I gunna do with a little girl. I have no clue about girly things I won't know how to do her hair or other girl things when she gets older but what scares me more are boys that i will have to kill if they come her way.
Angel- lol calm down you don't have to worry about that for a long time hahaha and i will help you we have plenty of room here why don't you just live here you can have a room that's attached to other room and we can make the nursery and i will be happy to go shopping for a baby girl I got three boys and when it comes to the one i am carrying I don't know what where having yet so leg me help you.
Miguel- Angel is right, you are not alone and you don't have to do it alone my family was here when you lost yours and took you in you are like a brother to me. And since we will just call her the birth giver is now here you can check in with Dr Domingo to see how she is doing I know his been monitoring the baby because she has been doing drugs and if your here the nurses and Dr Domingo will be her to help to if she has been truly effected my the drugs she will be crying and going through withdrawals it will be good having them to help with that too so what do you say fratello (brother)
Anothony- si grazie ( yes thank you)
Are you sure I mean you have three son and another baby on the way I can take care of her baby a little help, classes on doing girls hair
Angel- stop Anothony we said we want to and we mean that how bout we look for another nanny to help out since i have one the way Matilda will need help and you pay for that nanny if it makes you feel better.
Anothony- okay okay deal sounds good
Angel- prefect now i can go shopping for a little baby girl she will be here in 3 months maybe sooner Dr Domingo said that because of the drugs her body is weak she might give birth earlier so he took precaution and order a incubator just in case and feeding tubes for the baby
Miguel- you are not going anywhere baby girl, you can shop online thats it you will not go you fainted yesterday, you are pregnant you need to rest so get you ass back upstairs baby girl and i will tell the maids to bring your lunch i have to go to a meeting at cruz inc I will be back before dinner i will get the kids and we will all eat in our room.
Angel-but i am fine now I had lots of rest and now i am all good (pouting)
Miguel- no know go upstairs NOW!! Baby
Angel- fine I will do it online
Anothony- thank you Angel oh and here my card get whatever she will need before she gets here you can order and decorate her nursery how ever you like but you are only to order people what to do and how you want it, you are not to lift a finger i agree with Miguel.
Angel- agrrr I swear all you men drive me crazy, I am going now ( pouting)
Angel pov - Just as i was about to leave and go to have a rest Matilda comes in with Mateo and Alejandro sweat and fear struck her eyes I instantly run to get my boys from her as i took them she was about to speak when Miguel cuts her off.
Miguel- Matilda what wrong why do you look like you ran a marathon and where in Junior
Matilda- sorry si.sir but young master Junior well he came to know that Young miss Camila returned to Spain with her parents he started screaming and throwing things around the room as you can see one of the things he through hit young master Mateo
Miguel pov- Shit was all i was thinking I new i should have told Junior and let him have his goodbyes I didn't think he would act like this and i see Mateo's head indeed has cut above his right eye I quickly msg Dr Domingo to come and look at it, I kiss Angel and both my boys and told her to take them to our room while i go deal with Junior this would've never happened if he was a normal one year old he probably would of forgotten her, look not saying having a genius for son is a bad thing but how am I gunna deal with this I get to the door of the playroom and i take a deep breath telling myself that no matter what it looks like or what he had done remember he is your son and he maybe a genius but he is still one years old so don't lose it , I kept chanting that over and over again I could already hear things breaking on the outside.