𝟎𝟐|𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞💍

::Swim- chase Atlantic

𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐗 𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 𝐙

"Ma- mama wakeee upp,wake upp-"I rub my eyes to see the commotion but when I look up I see no one,right as my head is about to hit the pillow I hear a loud crash and shoot out of my bed."Who tf hurt themselves".

I turn my head to see Leonardo's lips wobbling and his eyes going teary.He's still learning how to walk,he's 1 and lately his legs have been going weak.I get my feet out of bed and pick him up and turn to Tiana my 4 year old daughter,and see a tray of breakfast in her hands,I take it from her.

"oh this smells good did you make it baby".i ask
"Yess mama,all by myself"she starts giggling,I pick her up in my other arm and place kisses on her cheek"well you done a very good job,ana"She places a kiss on my cheek.I set Leonardo and Tiana on my bed it's 5 in the morning and aa soon as there backs hit the bed there sleeping like they haven't slept in days.

I look up to see my girl standing against the door way,I walk up to her and put the mini pancake in my mouth.She wraps her arms around my back and legs and picks me up,once I swallow the pancake,I start to stare at her she's so fucking beautiful."Gracias, cosas interesantes".|thank you hot stuff.

I look at her through my lashes,as she leans in and our lips touch a scream comes from my room."eww no kissy kissy".I smile and get out of Jennie's grip and pick up Tiana and kiss her cheek.

"Ok sorry mama".I stop as she starts to giggle."Come on let's get you back to bed,I walk over to my bed where Leonardo is sleeping in his crib and,tuck Tiana in my bed."Love you".I kiss Tiana and Leonardo on the head." Love you to Mama".

I shut the door behind me as I walk out,and turn to Jennie.She puts me over her shoulder as I let out a yelp."Jennie Maria Smith,put my down or I'll bash your head into the wall".I knew that I could get anything I wanted from her but now she wasn't gonna let what I said slide,just as I'm about to slap her ass her hand comes flying down on my ass.

"Oh shit,I'm gonna kill you Jennie,that hurt".She opens her the guest room and throws me on the bed,as stop bouncing I hear the door lock.Before I could speak,
she picked me up from my waist and told me to take off my underwear without touching myself.

I scoffed at her nonsense,put still obeyed.I see her laying her self down on the bed,she looks at me and pats her face,signalling to me that she want me to sit on her face.I sigh and stand on the bed,then getting into a straddle position.I lower myself on her a little,I stop as I hear her voice tells me to put all my weight on her.

I know I'm not heavy I weigh like a feather but ever since my parents told me I look fat since I gave birth,I've been thinking I'm really heavy."Baby your not heavy you weigh as much as a feather which is concerning but I promise your not going to hurt me.

"What if I choke you and you can't breathe".I ask,I'm just scared of hurting her."Then I'll die a very happy women,as long as it's your pussy".She starts smiling and before I can talk,she grabs my hips and thrust me down onto her tongue.