you can call it a love

ring* I wake up with the sound of alarm dreading for today's school. I was so sick last night, and I was unable to sleep till 3 am .Right now It's 6, and I don't know how I will be able to manage today's school. Well you can tell me to take a day off but today I'm having a test which is really important for my college.
Oh, I forgot to tell you about me. I'm Anasticia Rosery Park. You can call me Annie or Anna.
Oh my God, I totally forgot my school. I'll get  going now!!! Argh. I completed my usual morning routine and went to school. I met my friend jessi there, and we discussed today's test. But I'm not still feeling fine because of my sickness. I have had this stomach ache from yesterday. It's because of the leftover pizza I ate that afternoon, argh, it's aching. And I'm sleepy too we're having a biology test. While I was telling my friend about this, I saw my one only crush or you can call it a love coming.
Here comes Ethan Lucas Lee, y'all. You can ask me why Am  I  interested in Ethan and well yeah I can tell you that. Should I tell you about the way he plays the piano or the way he sings or about the angelic voice... argh, everything about him is just melting me oh wait or can I tell you about how well he handles things or about his Bambi eyes...
"Omg mate, stop drooling." I suddenly got out of my unreal dream when I heard jessi. I saw him standing next to his locker and talking to his friend. We were suddenly called by our teacher to write the test. We went inside, and my God, i sat down, and he is coming towards me and...
HE'S SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!. Jesus Christ, my poor heart can't handle this, and HE SMILED AT ME as he sat down next to me. I won at my life, y'all. I was in a dream as I received my question paper as I saw it.... Wtf... what paper is this? I question myself as I read "cell biology," but I learned "anatomy and physiology."
As I looked at jessi, she was cursing at me so much silently because I convinced her yesterday that it's "anatomy and physiology," not "cell biology," but I was wrong. I curse at myself again and again, but I think it was audible to him?. I heard him calling me and sharing his answers to the mcq's so that I could at least pass. I noted the answers and passed the small chit to jessi as she mouthed 'thank u' to him, not me. I marked the mcq's and I didn't know anything so I closed my paper and was playing with my pencil but I was suddenly so sleepy and I drifted off to my dreamland.

Hey guys, it's me. I'm kiruthiyaa. I love to read so much, but I started writing today because my favorite author is not posting, so it ended up being an inspiration
I know this is a very short chapter, and I promise to post longer chapters in the future. I don't want to make the chapter longer and bore y'all because the story didn't exactly start yet. It's more like a character introduction. I hope y'all love the names of the characters and the story. You can comment anything you want... you can simp for the characters, and you can tell me to correct my mistakes. The places where you'll get really frustrated everything and I would love to read then thank you all.