Chapter One-The camp

Rebecca stared out of the passenger-side door of the brown colored Ford. She had had long, black colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite.

      She wore a  black colored "Sorority Camp" T-shirt, black colored bra, brown colored shorts, brown colored socks, and black colored shoes on her feet. "Mom! Are we there yet?", Rebecca asked. "Ten minutes. It's a three hour drive", Jackie answered.  "Damn!". Rebecca said. "Don't swear!", Jackie said. "Well, you forced me to go there", complained Rebecca. She had a look of murder on her face. But, in the end, Mom was doing her job. And that was the point. Mom and Dad needed space. And Rebecca was now older...she wasn't a baby anymore.

      Jackie had long, black colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite. She wore a brown colored blouse, a black colored bra, brown colored stockings, black high-heeled shoes, and red colored lipstick on her mouth.

       And she was 36.

"Ok, there's the camp", Jackie said. The camp was huge. Several girls were already there. "Time to go, Becca. I need to go to work. It's 9:00 AM. I know it's early but I need to go to home. I do have the day off today only because I need to take you here. Now, don't mess up", Jackie said. Rebecca undid her brown colored seatbelt, and opened the passenger-side door.

     And, once she grabbed her brown colored luggage bags...and placed it on the soft ground, she spoke. "Good bye, Mom!", Rebecca said.  "Good bye!", Jackie said, and Rebecca closed the passenger-side door for the last time...as her Mom drove away from "Sorority Camp", as Rebecca watch him drive away in the Louisiana heat.

***

Page 1