Esteban Ocon (2)

you are a princess but just not ur typical princess u are a alpha wolf princess from the north and everyone knows that the people from the north are rich, powerful and caring wolfs, growing up u were taught many things, you are a only child some times it was fun to be an only child but some times u wished u had a sibling because u were never aloud to talk to anyone other than ur parents and teachers.

but that all changed when the north was attacked by the south, since u were trained warrior as well u decided to join the fight ur parents forbid it but u decided that u were going to brake that rule, u fought with the other wolfs and no one knew how powerful u were until that day, after the battle was done and everyone made it back to the pack house u knew u were going to be in trouble big time,

"y/n what were u thinking of going out there the battlefield isn't a place for a princess." you were about to talk until someone stopped you. "ur majesty she is stronger than any of us out there, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be standing here right now."

"what do u mean." "I can't explain much but all there is to say is when she seen what happened her eye's changed colour, she stomped her leg down and everyone from the south disappeared." "men is this true." "yes ur majesty it's true" "what does this mean." "it means everyone will now be after her to get her powers."

"u ain't locking me up again just because I have this power that skipped many generations to find the right wolf again," "but sweetheart." "do not call me that and no I will no longer be locked up in this pack house and not be aloud to talk to anyone just because ur scared that u will lose me, I can handle my self." "but." " no buts I don't care I am 20 and I still haven't found my mate everyone else has, and people also expect me to run this pack, how do u expect me to run this pack if on I don't have my mate and two I haven't had my own pups yet."

u went to ur room changed clothes and then left the pack house with a few people, "and what is the princess first adventure." "to the south I need to speak to them there and find a solution to make peace again." "are u sure." "yes I am sure." "ok let's go." after many hours of traveling u had arrived at where the south packs were, u made it to the royal house pack.

u were currently talking to the king and queen when someone walks in, "knock on the door next time." "sorry mom and dad but this is an emergency." u all looked at the person who busted into the room, "and what seems to be an emergency son." "the north royalty are here." "the princess is here." "I know that but her parents."

u hit ur hand on the table and everyone looked at u shocked when they seen ur eye colour, "princess y/n please calm down." "men handle my parents before something happens." "yes princess." ur men left the room. u closed ur eyes before opening them and ur eye colour went back to normal, "I am so sorry for that." "it's ok princes y/n we understand."

all of a sudden ur eye colour changed again and u could smell Mint's and apples, "princess y/n are u ok." u knew the prince of the south was ur mate u didn't know what to do. "Esteban take y/n to her room please she doesn't look well." "yes father." Esteban picks u up and u tried ur hardest to fight the urge to sniff in his sent. after Esteban placed u on the bed he look's at u with the same eye colour and he smiles,

"so ur the one who has the lovely sent of strawberries and Liquorish." "yes." "good to know it's u and not anyone else." "oh how I missed u." Esteban hugs you, "I missed u to." "I wish my parents would of just let us be that we would of found each other sooner." "I know." "if it wasn't for my brother asking the pack doc to give me something to keep me calm I would of not be here now and u would of lost me."

Esteban kisses u and u smile, "mark me now I can't wait any longer I want to stay with u." "but who will run the north pack." "I will give it to my brother he is only a month younger than me." "are u sure." "positive I want to stay by ur side for life." Esteban kisses ur lips again and u both started to make out, Esteban bites ur neck to leave his mark on u and u done the same to him, after a few hours of making out and more, the both of u were asleep.