Pranks!

"Mweheheheh! This is going to be epic!" Mentally said File. "Yes, yes it is," responded Compute. They had created a mixture that, when dumped on Nightmare, would turn his goop neon pink for 24 hours. They hid and watched as Nightmare walked through the door, causing the bucket with the mixture to fall and cover him. "Why am I pink!!!" Screamed Nightmare. Fusion snickered before teleporting away.

Fusion continued to pull pranks. They were all (mostly) harmless. Though, they did teleport a sleeping Cross to field full of cows and traumatized him. Their pranks had gotten enough attention that the good and bad guys called a temporary truce to discuss them.

"So, what do we know?" Asked Sci. "That they pull pranks, and most likely have either good skill with code or science." Said Nightmare. "They also appear to be able to go anywhere." Said Dream. "Ink, did you create any AUs that might be the cause of this?" Asked Sci. "No, I don't think so." Said Ink. They continued to discuss theories. Then...

Slime was dumped all over everyone. Most fell variants were cursing, several sans were shrieking, and several were looking around to see who did it. Then a Sans teleported to the center of the table. Or at least, they were probably a sans. They had white bones, baby blue tears, a baby blue eye light, and a blue eye light with a yellow ring. They wore a light blue shirt, a dark blue almost black coat, black sweat pants, and a blue bandanna.

"Hello AU sanses," they said giving a bow. "Who are you?" Asked Nightmare. "Who are we? We are Fusion!" They declared. "What do you mean we?" Asked Dream. "We have two personalities! I'm File! and I'm Compute." They said. Sci checked them. Their soul appeared.

Fusion(god of mischief, destruction, tricks, knitting/weaving)
HP: N/A
DF: N/A
AT: N/A
LV: ???
EXP: ???
*Has two personalities named Compute and File
*Loves pranks
*You don't want to mess with them

"Your a god?!?" Yelled Reaper. "Indeed we are." They said. "So, you've been pulling these pranks?" Asked Classic. "Yes, we have." They said. "Hey wait! Isn't Error god of destruction?" Asked Ink. "Not anymore, little creator." They said. Everyone tensed slightly. "What did you do to him?" Said Nightmare. "Hmm, don't think we'll say." They said. "I-I have a q-question." Said Sci. "Oh? Ask and we'll answer most likely." They said. "W-well you s-said that there's two personalities, so how do we know who's talking?" Asked Sci. "Ooo, good question. If our blue eye glows it's File, if our blue and yellow eye glows it's Compute, if both eyes glow it's both." They explained. They looked around the slimed room and shocked and questioning sanses. "Well, it seems that it's time for us to go." They said before opening a portal underneath them and falling through.

Everyone stared in silence, then, everyone was talking at once,

A/N: the AU sanses have officially met Fusion!
Italics+Bold = Nightmare