About the Author

The author, who is professionally known as Merlina Merton, has a lifetime background in metaphysical studies. Apart from conducting lectures and seminars on feng shui, she also writes and lectures on hermetic science, tantric yoga, and hand analysis with chirotherapy.

When she began her professional practice in the Philippines, it lead to the co-founding of the country's first, registered feng shui con- sultancy company. She is now the president of three thriving corpora- tions Better Living Feng Shui Services, Inc. Mervera Publications, Inc. and Feng Shui World Inc.

Merlina writes columns and articles about feng shui and related topics for leading newspapers and magazines. Her writings, seminars, lectures and numerous T.V. appearances have undoubtedly made a major contribution, not only to the popularity enjoyed by feng shui and its practitioners today, but also to the public acceptance of feng shui as a valid means to the attainment of a better life.

This book is an expession of the author's desire to provide an easy- to-understand feng shui primer and reliable reference manual, so that everyone will be able to enjoy the benefits of good feng shui in the home.

These benefits include:

*a more positive mental attitude; clearer decision making;

*better health; improved concentration and performance;

*increased earning capacity; "happier personal relationships; and,*harmony within the family.