※ 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ※

☆→  my name is wasabi/squid.
KEY
F/n- Friends Name

⚠️Will contain some cursing⚠️

"Y/n when will you put your photography skills to use and start selling the pictures you take?" F/n spoke, watching you take a picture of a tall building coming out of the clouds

"Y/n when will you put your photography skills to use and start selling the pictures you take?" F/n spoke, watching you take a picture of a tall building coming out of the clouds. "My photography is for me only, and plus no ones gonna want boring pictures of mount rageous, if they wanna see mount rageous they can just look outside" you responded condescendingly, trying to avoid her comments as much as possible.

"i know what you could do" F/n snatched your polaroid camera and took out the almost devolped picture. "You could take pictures for the newspaper" you rolled your eyes "F/n, name one person here you know who reads the fucking newspaper." they stared blankly at you. "Ok well, im sorry im just giving suggestions" F/n shook the polaroid picture in her hand, holding the cameta in her other hand. "also how do you put polaroid pictures into a newspaper?" "Ok well maybe get a different camera, like a camcorder."

You stared at F/n baffled, "thats a video recorder" she groaned and shoved the camera and picture into your arms. You took the polaroid picture of the building in the clouds and pocketed it, F/n snapped her fingers to get your attention. "OH, so, Velvet and Veneer, you know how many people would KILL for pictures of them?"

"No give me a number." you spoke sarcastically "stop being sarcastic and listen" your neck snapped to look at her in annoyance. "They have an interviwer named...i think--" she looked around to try and remember their name "--...oh! its KIDRITZ. Cool right?"

"Nah your kidding, what kind of name is Kidritz?" "Stop bullying him he could be your future employer."

"Listen, you photograph, he writes or, interviews or whatever and BOOM! Solid plan amiright?"
"What exactly are we planning for?"
"For you to make money from your pictures."
"...hypothetically, what if i didnt care"

F/n stared at you, with a 'what did you just say?' look on her face. "dont you want to meet famous people? maybe become famous yourself?"

"I never really cared about fame."

"What if i told you KIDRITZ is cute.."

"...im listening."

★ gang its like midnight i should not be writinng about kidritz right now bro😭😭