※ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

Recap

ritz📷
Hey y/n! Sorry i cant call, im just tired from my day at MRR, it really is hectic over there. I cant wait for you to tell me how everything went💚

You
hey ritz, its fine i get it, it went smoothly. velvet and veneers concerts are very crazy unfortunately but i pulled through, im excited to show you the photos i picked  :]

Ugh, fake ass. I was really hoping for a call from him, but i get being tired so i wong bug them more than i have to.
I wonder if he'll like my photographs.

z
  z
    z

~~

Y/Ns POV

I woke up to my phone vibrating under my pillow, groaning, i reached for it to see who was texting me.

ritz📷 3:30
Hey Y/n! would you be able to come in tmrw sooner? Thank you!!

ritz📷 4:27
I suggest you leave now so you can avoid traffic, or if you walk thats cool, see you soon!!

ritz📷 5:50
You not coming in? Are you sick? :(

ritz📷 just now
sill i see toy tosay?

My eyes widened in shock as i read all the texts RITZ sent me, i was supposed to be at MRR 2 hours ago!! I rushed out of bed immediately and scrambled to put on some clothes. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant in under 15 seconds, grabbed my bag and portfolio, and took F/ns car since she was off today then drove to MRR.

 I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant in under 15 seconds, grabbed my bag and portfolio, and took F/ns car since she was off today then drove to MRR

I got out of F/ns car and sped walk inside Mount Rageous Records, rushing to the front desk.
"Hey um..." i looked at the front desk ladies name tag "...B..Brie? Brie, i have, uh, im a new hire? im supposed to meet with KIDRITZ?" Brie looked up from her computer at me "Oh! yes, you know his room number?" i stared at her blankly, mouthing the word 'fuck'. "Ill take that as a no" Brie smiled at me and typed a bit on her computer, i anxiously waited, tapping my fingers on the desk.

"KIDRITZs office should be on the 7th floor room D9A4, elevator is ov-" "THANK YOU" i cut her off and sprinted to the elevator, pressing the button that read '7', impatiently waiting for the elevator to reach floor 7.

Ding!

Rushing out the elevator, i quickly looked for KIDRITZs office number. Once i found it i stood there and sighed, out of breath, before knocking and waiting for a response.