1

Y/n POV
5:30 am
Ughh it's to early! I look at my phone and see a message for a nanny. Aaron hotchner 25 fbi agent with a six year old son who he needs a nanny for.
"Hello sir I seen you had messaged me for a nanny when would you like me to come over"? "Now if possible"? "I'll be there sir I just need the address".
He sends her the address

5:50 am Aaron's house
"Hello I'm Aaron" "I'm y/n" "alright so as you see I need a nanny for my son jack and you said your really good with kids so I thought why not" "well sir you got the best of the best" "good okay so I made a schedule and everything for jack and my number is on the fridge if you need it" "alright thank you" "no thank you"
———————————————————————————
6:30 a.m
"Jack" y/n says quietly to wake jack up "huh?" "Hi buddy I'm y/n I'm your nanny okay?" "Okay" "hey what would you like for breakfast?" " Chocolate chip pancakes?" "Sure bud" as jack gets ready for school y/n goes and makes breakfast "woah y/n all this for me!" His face glowing "yes buddy you" he runs and hugs her "aww buddy eat your breakfast so we can get around for school okay?" "Ok" y/n smiles as she sees jack eating she fluffs his hair "hey thank you y/n" "of course buddy"  y/n looks at jack while he eats and smiles  "y/n?"  "Yes buddy?"  "I really like you"  "I really like you too jack,  let's get around for school"  Jack runs to his room and gets his underwear socks and shoes while y/n gets his outfit.  "Jack get dressed okay, I'm gonna text dad" "okay!"

———————————————————————————
7:45 a.m
"Hey Mr hotchner, jack is doing great he's very sweet and he ate breakfast im about to go make his lunch I just thought I'd let you know!"   "Hey y/n, you can call me hotch or Aaron and good I don't know when I'll be home I'm so sorry."  "Hey it's okay I get it don't worry about it just be careful okay?" y/n smiles as she sees a text from Aaron. "I will be y/n thanks!"
y/n puts her phone away and makes jacks lunch for school.  "y/n how do I look"  "great buddy"   "You ready for school jack?"  "Yeah will you pick me up?"  "Yes I will buddy"  "im ready!" "Okay let's go"  y/n takes jack to school and on the way they listen to music.  "Alright jack I'll be here at 3:10 waiting okay?"  "Okay"  he smiles as I take him in.
———————————————————————————
8:05 am
I got back to Hotch's house and I clean and then I go get some of my clothes for my house and go back to hotchs house and get changed.. i go by his room thinking no I just started I shouldn't go in so I don't

alr chapter 1 is up go check out chapter two and what will have next! 🩶