CHAPTER 1

It was an ordinary day like any other, utahime iori woke up at 4:30 to go for her morning run, came back made breakfast, took a shower and the normal things any person does on a week day. She took off,closing her door and going to the school she was taking an interview in. It was her first day at Tokyo metabolical school for the gifted- atleast that's what ordinary people called it but for anyone who was attending or involved with that school knew it wasn't any ordinary highschool.

It was a school only a few students could attend... students who knew jujutsu sorcery. Students who were hand picked by the head masters.
Utahime walked inside the building only taking a few steps before she stopped in her tracks. What she saw was the most disgusting thing her innocent eyes ever laid on. It was a tall, handsome man wearing black sunglasses with the figure of a Greek god fucking a woman inside an abandon classroom. it looked like no one used that room in awhile.

She looked at the woman in horror as she was ontop of the man who was supposed to show her around and make her familiar with the new environment she was in. "wait what was his name again.." she mumbled to herself not knowing another man was behind her. He touched her shoulder and she immediately jumped back and said "OH MY GOD WHO TF ARE YOU??" still shocked cause she was in deep thought which was interrupted by a strange man who was equally as tall as the first one and had sharp eyes, a friendly aura and a nice smile, "my names suguru getou, may I ask who you are?" the man said with a deep but friendly tone. "I-im utahime iori the new teacher here" she said a bit shocked to be found at a unpleasant sight. She then heard another man's voice from behind her.

"Utahime iori..huh?...your an iori thats quite rare" she turned around and was inches away from the man she first saw grinning examining her from head to toe "uh, and who might you be" I say backing away from him but he keeps moving closer "gojo! Stop staring at the new prey" getou said not as friendly as first he sounded a like he was talking about a..fucktoy. "the fuck do u mean prey, garbage boy u already have me" she heard a woman saying holding a cigarette. She had eye bags and a white coat..*was she a doctor no she looked far too young maybe she was a trainee* I thought

"You know I was joking babe, you're irreplaceable, one of a kind woman" he said as he held her waist kissing her passionately once they broke the kiss she looked at him then said "let me hear u say things like that again, it's for real gonna be over" turning her head playfully mad "but babe you know I love you right? " he pouted "whatever"

The woman then turned to me and spoke "oh my. Where are my manners, my names shoko leiri a nurse in training and a student in jujutsu High and you might be?" She said friendly and she was really polite not like the first time "my names utahime iori a third year student in jujutsu high. Its my first day so I was assigned a partner to show me around but he seemed..uhm occupied" I said akwardly.

"Oh my god gojo satoru you pig don't tell me u were fucking that slut mei mei " she said annoyed and disgusted "hey who are you calling a slut" a woman said coming from the classroom "hey hey don't fight and shoko I was horny I couldn't help it plus the students were out for a field trip today" gojo said still behind me we were inches a part and my butt was facing his dick. I wasn't even aware that he didn't move and was only looking at getou and shoko who were infort of her.

The woman known as mei mei was visible unpleased with the distance between us and I swear that man just moved forward that's when I had it and  turned around "hey you! ever heard of personal space quite moving near me" she said whisper shouting he looked at her with an amused face he was about to say something till mei mei interrupted "watch what you say ugly" there was a moment of silence till shoko jumped in and told her to fuck off and  no one wanted her here

Before she left I told her she was a whore that was below garbage and she needs some self respect and not go around fucking guys inside a school.

Shoko was the first to burst out laughing gojo and getou followed and the were roaring in laughter shoko was hitting getou to stop laughing whole getou was out of breath gojo was in the brink of tears "your really something to tell mei mei off, I like you " shoko said after they were done laughing.

"What class are you in" the mysterious boy with black sunglasses asked

    ———————————————

HI GUYS this is the first chapter of my very first gojohime fanfic I really hope you liked it I tried my best<3. And in this AU getou never left and shoko was more active in the whole book. By the way in this show all of them are 18 I know gojo is younger than her but I made them the same age (utahime and gojo)
Anyways byee I hope u have a lovely day <33