1

______________________________________________________________________________________________THERE'S five minutes left of the last period of the year and everyone is taking amongst themselves waiting for the bell to ring

THERE'S five minutes left of the last period of the year and everyone is taking amongst themselves waiting for the bell to ring. Eddie and I are making plans on what we should do together during summer break. Eddo is my best friend, always has been my number one and I've been his. Whenever we aren't together, we get asked where the other one is and it just shows how much we love one another. As soon as we know it the bell has rung and we walk out of the classroom.

AS the halls collided up with people, we hold our hands close to not get lost. Once it got a bit less crowded, we let go of each other and we meet up with Richie, Stanley and Bill.
"Hey guys!" I exclaimed softly.
As they all replied, they started speaking about Stan's bar mitzvah coming up. I'm gonna be honest I was happy for Stan the Man but I was a bit distracted by Jesse. But could you blame me? He was so gorgeous. He has these amazing pair of deep brown eyes and soft, curly hair. Ugh, I could stare at him all day if I wanted to! He looked at me and waved and I of course, waved back with a huge smile on my face.

I was brought back into the real world by Richie.
"Hello, Miss Brown? You're staring again." he says smirking.
"I don't know what you're talking about, and what do you mean again? I was just admiring how beautiful he is! You should try stop being a tease and just admit he's cute. Which in fact he is!" Erin replies to Richie's snarky comment.
"Bet you wanna kiss him soo bad" Stanley remarks as Richie makes kissing noises to piss her off.
"And so what if I did? It doesn't make any difference in the world either way, he's out of my league. Just let your fellow friend dream!" The only girl comments.

THE losers manage to walk out of school without making any encounters until Erin gets shoved by the most annoying person you will ever meet, Greta. "Get out my way!"the girl spits at Erin in pure disgust.

GRETA Bowie thinks that this apologetic girl will start saying sorry like usual. Oh how wrong she was.
"Okay I know your thinking that I will apologise to you but the only thing I will be sorry about is how you think that everyone loves you but really your a snobby, bratty little bitch who drags 7th graders around as your tiny gang members." she breathes out. Eddie looks at her with concern.

"You know what's funny about you Erin? The only thing people liked about you, was your brother. You have nothing good about you. Your brother was so loved by everyone, then when his disappointment of a sister comes to this school she ends up a slut."

HER breath hitched at the comment that was made about her as people start to gather around at the sight of Greta Bowie bitching out on sweet and sensitive Erin Brown.

"Hey uh, love your bag! What's the material? Authentic?" Erin mutters loud enough for people to hear.

PEOPLE are shocked by what the girl is saying, unexpected coming from the girl. Greta looks at her in fury, knowing she's already lost this battle.