See Through💕CB

You and Changbins anniversary is coming up and you decided to go dress shopping. You're at the mall alone and you're walking around before seeing a small store. You noticed that the store had red lights all over it, you enter the store coming up with an idea to prank Changbin.

Once you enter the store you looked around before finding a see through dress. You chose this dress because you know how much Changbin dislikes you wearing revealing clothes, you weren't ACTUALLY gonna wear it it was just a prank, the last time you wore a short skirt you couldn't walk for days, lets..try to avoid that next time!

You decided to buy the see through dress and went to the store to buy your actual dress you wanted to wear. You drove home expecting to be alone since Changbin is running errands, he's a busy man so you have a lot of time to get ready.

Once you reached home you grabbed your bags then exited your car before locking it. You head to the door and fumbled with your keys before finding the house keys. You unlocked the door and you walked inside before throwing the bags of clothes on the couch and locked the door behind you. You got your self sorted before picking up the bags and heading to your room. You dropped the bags on the couch and decided to take a small nap before getting ready.

It was 4:25 PM and your reservations are at 6 meaning you had a hour and some minutes to get ready. Changbin should be home soon so you undressed your self and put on the see through dress. You struggled a bit but you looked through your body mirror and the dress was NOT lying.. even though the black mesh was dark you saw everything especially how it clinged onto your body. You are scared for how Changbin was gonna react.

The time read 5:05 You finished your hair and makeup before putting a robe on, hid the evidence and you sat on the bed waiting for Changbin to arrive. Changbin arrived soon afterwards and he headed upstairs to the bedroom. You saw the door opened and you then saw Changbin in his casual clothes, black shirt and gray sweatpants as usual. "Hey baby, you look beautiful, is that what you're wearing?" Changbin asked you, "Yeah, wanna see my dress?" You said trying not to laugh. "Yeah sure" he said looking at you, you stood up and slowly took your robe off revealing your see through dress.
To be continued~~

JK JK LOVE U

He started at you before looking around the room and then staring back at you, "Is this a joke.. you're not actually about to wear that.." he lets out a nervous giggle trying to hide his anger. "I am, you don't see how I'm already ready?" You give him a 360 turn and he looks really mad. "What did I tell you about wearing such revealing clothes? What the hell Y/N?!" He said with a furious tone but trying not to yell. "It's my life you can't control what I wear. Now get ready." You said before grabbing your purse and your phone and about to push your self past him to leave the room before he grabbed you by your arm and threw you on the bed. "Not so fast." He said before putting his stuff down and climbing on top of you.

"So you want to expose your body to the whole world huh?" He said with his deep voice and taking his shirt off and carried you to the balcony. "Well let's show them how good you look.." before lifting up your dress.

SORRY YALL I HAD TO GET SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS. Im on vacation so I can't really write a lot SOREYYY
(No solo for Changbin unless I can think of something😭)
If y'all want a part 2 lmk!!!