Chapter 1: The Pandemonium.

Dave Grohl sat down on Vinnie's couch. "It took a long fuckin while just to get it. Also, why do you look like the aunt that gives me haircuts?" "Well, I'm a silly guy, with a silly passion." Dave Mustaine ran to Vinnie's fridge, just to fine 2 cases of Megadeth Beer. "WHAT A FRIEND, VIN!" Dave Mustaine ransacks the beer. Krist walls in and collapses due to his fucked up back. "I think I need to go to the hospital, mate." Krist groans. "I think you will be fine." Dave Grohl answers. "I'm just gonna go back home to my mom... Good journey, shit enterprising." Jotaro announces, before walking out. "Wait, Jotaro." Dave calls out. "Whaaaaat???" Jotaro screams. "Fore you go back to Japan, get me some Korn adidas. All day I dream about sleep." Dave requests. "Ok." Jotaro delivers. Dave gets up and cracks his back, before turning on the TV. "It's about time that I tell the truth about Dave Grohl. He is a good friend, but he just betrayed me. Like a knife wrapped in me." A voice from the TV says. "What the- Paul???" Dave exclaims. "He's a mean doo doo baby, and he hurts my feelings." "I don't feel safe around the guy" "He smacked my wife's ass." This was too far. And Dave knew it. "Mustaine, Vinnie, Krist, we're going on a journey." "Fuck YEAH!" The 4 walk out but see a P.N.A member walk through the hallway. "Shit, he knows where we are now." Dave tells. They all circle back into the room and lock it. "Vinnie, this is the 4th floor, right?" Dave expresses to Vinnie. "Yeah, and the fire exits there too." Vinnie points at the window, and opens it. "Go, go. They will bust my door down before I get a chance to go." Dave, Krist and Mustaine climb out and reach for Vinnie, when the door busts, and many P.N.A members run in and notice Vinnie. "THE FUCKERS TRYING TO ESCAPE!" The P.N.A members yell out, as Vinnie quickly exits and shuts the window, locking it from the outside, and catching up with the others. "Right now, Vinnie, you are desperately in danger, and you need safety." Mustaine tells Vinnie, with a refreshed and cooled voice. The 4 run down to the last one only to realize the final ladder is gone. "Shit, shit! How do we get down?" Krist says "I don't know, but I say we make a human ladder. Im strong so I can hold you guys." Vinnie says and holds Mustaines arm and mustaines to krists, krists to Dave's. "Fun bungee jumping." Dave dives in the empty space, like an anchor, the rest followed suit, with the 4 running down the street, and Onto a bus. "Shit, Krist do you have your AK?" Dave asks. "Yeah, Mustaine has his too." Krist answers, "Alright, but I don't have anything." Vinnie responds. "Well, I'm sure Dave has something to your liking." Mustaine foretold. "I think I do, Vin." Dave Grohl marks down, and he hands Vinnie a donut wrapped mini smg. "Fuck yes." Vinnie gracefully tells Dave. The 4 run to Dave's Little Tykes Cozy Coupe, and hop in. They drive off to find Paul, but there are so many broadcasts all around. One in the BBC, one on Egyptian national television, and 1 on South Korean National television. They drive for miles, before reaching Virginia. The state border searches them, and finds the very miniature guns. "Hah, the fuck do you think you are? You should just stay rockers." One Patroller responds. "Alright, go through." Another Patroller said. They drive through and they see none other than Gene, on a giant excavator, chasing at them. "Holy fuck! Drive, drive drive!" Vinnie yells. "YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW, VINNIE!" Gene beckons.