💌

You're my... obsession.
You're my delight.
You're my reason to smile.
To be happy.
To stay confident.
To be the real version of me.
To be kind for beings.
To be respectful.
And I think about you a lot. Sometimes, when someone asks me a question, I just open my mouth and say your name - that's because you're on my mind all the time. Every morning I wake up with a smile on my face, thinking about our love. All day long I sing, dance, paint, write, all about you, because love is the only thing I can relate to. When evening falls, I start to think, and then the night falls, full of dreams about you. They are so real that every day when I wake up I make sure that I am alone.
I've changed. Oh, you taught me so many. I am so proud of who I am and it also thank to you. You create me real, you create this crazy beauty.
You just are such an important part in my life.
If you belive in God, you can say that he's a God's job.
You're like a beautiful dream.
Melody, that was born at the bottom of someone's heart.
Your eyes are black like night, like pitch, like the darkest forest. Their depth is almost overwhelming in its intensity. The look is shiny, as if it was hiding diamonds pulled from the furthest abyss of the earth. The surface of your eyes is large and black, like a lake. Whether sad or happy, they are always there, as if they knew their destiny - as if they were a separate entity.
Your lips are perfect too. They are red, showing exactly what is usually hidden - a blood. They are soft like flowers and warm like spring rays of sunshine. Their shape is gentle like a warrior's bow, but at the same time sharp like an arrow strung on it. And these lips can tell the stories. Your skin is as smooth as a wall of falling rain, but if you look closely, you can see beautiful textures on it, like stars in space. I love looking at him. Because this man, this being, is fu*king beautiful. There is no such word, because no one has ever been this stunning.
Your kisses take me to the sky.
Your touch is almost unbearable.
You have incredible power within you, something that attracts you and doesn't let go. You will never let go, because you love the world, people, animals and nature. And nature loves you as a part of itself. You are gifted in so many ways. Music flows within you. But water also flows within you. Water, blood and love. When you open your paints and the brush spins between your fingers, what are you thinking about? How is your brain built? What are you looking for? Nobody knows the answers, not even you know. I only know that I love you, and absolutely nothing can change this. It goes on and on, like long December evenings - and it has no end. If I ever can do something for you, I will, just let me do it. Now, paint your world, just the way you want it to be. As artists we can inhabit this world together.