Character introduction

Kapoor family....
Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor. He is one of the richest man in the world. He is the father of Ansh, Samay, Reyansh and Shaurya. He is divorced. He still love his wife. He love all his kids.... Business partner with Raj Oberoi. They are good friend. He want Ansh to get married with Raj Oberoi elder daughter... he feel that Aaira is the right girl for Ansh and that she could change him to a better person... she could heal him... but Sanjay know it would be impossible as Ansh doesn't listen to his advice and won't accept him to do anything for him... he love his sons a lot. He regrets his mistake in the past years. He wants to make things better between him and siya.

Ansh Kapoor

Ansh Kapoor. He is 28 years old. The elder son of Sanjay and Siya. He doesn't have a good relation with his father. He hate his father.. he think his father is the reason his mother left.... He love all his brothers. He is cold, unemotional, affection less and cold hearted. He is also strict, possessive and a little caring but he doesn't show this side much. He hates gold digger! He hate l girls that are just after money! And as he is one of the richest man in the world he knows all girls will be behind him and will be behind his money... he is a playboy and is more into night stand... he doesn't like the idea of loving someone or someone loving him... he is a Casanova. He spend more time in his penthouse.

Samay Kapoor