1

THEY'RE PUPPIES ⬆️

NO ONES POV

It has been a few weeks since the adventure with Jaden and Patch.

Dan and his family were now back home and their new addition to the family are their 8 Dalmatian puppies.

They were meant to get only 5 but ended up getting 3 more from the 99 and now there were 8 Dalmatian puppies in the house.

And their names were.

Lucky
Fidget
Rolly
Patch
Chip
Tripod
Daisy
Dodger

They instantly picked Lucky, Fidget, Rolly, Patch, and Chip.

But after Jaden's adventure with Patch where they met Thunderbolt. the rest of the family was getting to know the other puppies.

Adam felt sorry for Tripod for only having 3 legs so he picked him.

Tripod was born with 3 legs and he may not have all 4 paws, but that doesn't stop him.

Daisy loves flowers and being outside, but her favorite things are daisies and taking care of the garden she and Nora made.

And that's how Nora picked her.

Dan's turtle kids picked a puppy they named Dodger.

Dodger likes to be risky and do dangerous things, but somehow he always ends up dodging them without getting hurt.

And that's how he got his name.

But right now they were all doing their own thing.

Dan was checking the mail and then he smiled at what had finally arrived and went back in.

"It's finally here," Dan says.

"What's here?" Jaden asks rubbing Patches tummy making his leg shake.

"You were a baby at the time, but a while back I ordered 2 tickets 🎟️ for Zane's birthday, but the tickets were going to arrive late after his birthday" Dan says.

"What are they?" Jaden asks.

"Two tickets to a convention in Hollywood where you get to meet all your favorite cartoon characters and Zane's favorite character was Chip and Dale from the show Chip N Dale: rescue rangers" Dan says.

"Isn't that the show that has those two squirrels in it?" Jaden asks.

"They are chipmunks, not squirrels?" Dan says.

"So who's going to go with him to this convention thing?" Patch asks.

"I was going to go with him, but since the tickets arrived late than usual than I expected, I can't go with him because I've got some other things I have to take care of. So somebody else is gonna have to go with him because I'm not wasting a second ticket" Dan says.

"I'll go" Dan looks down and saw Chipper

DAN POV

This is Chip or Chipper (that's his nickname) and he likes the same show as Zane does that I made a hat 🧢 and a scarf 🧣 that looks like his favorite characters.

Chipper has a hat that looks exactly like Chip's hat, and a scarf that has the same shirt design that Dale wears.

I made those for him.

"Please Dan" Chipper says "I want to go and see this"

I get on one knee.

"I planned on sending Zane and I to Hollywood but if you go with him you have to be careful you dogs may be able to talk thanks for those dog treats and now everyone can understand you all but you still have to be careful I don't want anything to happen to any of you" Dan says.

"I'll be fine and thanks to those dog treats. Dogs have rights to go anywhere they want now if I remember correctly remember Pup Star ⭐️?" Chipper says.

"That was different. You and Daisy may have gone on that adventure with that dog Tiny, but you worried us sick when you did that. We couldn't find you 2 thank goodness for that little girl who knew where you were going or we would've lost you 2 forever" Dan says.

"True, but thanks to us. Tiny became a famous dog" Chipper says.

"I miss that dog" Daisy says walking to them "we should go visit her again sometime"

"So please, Dan let me and Zane go together and I promise you we will be fine" Chipper says.

I sigh "alright"

I then went to Zane's room, and I told him what I had, and I told him who would be going with him. He was excited for this.

Once they were both ready, they said their goodbyes and I opened the portal sending off Zane and Chipper to Hollywood.

"Good luck bro"

"Are you sure they'll be ok?" Nora asks holding Lucky in her arms.

"Zane has a few of my powers thanks to that bracelet I created for him it's not a lot of powers, but he has some of them maybe five or six powers and besides, if it gets too dangerous the bracelet will send them both home immediately and he knows ...

"Zane has a few of my powers thanks to that bracelet I created for him it's not a lot of powers, but he has some of them maybe five or six powers and besides, if it gets too dangerous the bracelet will send them both home immediately and he knows it" Dan says "come on mom, don't you think I would've put a security system in the bracelet so I know that he'll always be protected. I'm not some idiot"

 I'm not some idiot"