Reunion of friends

EARTH EMPIRE PRISON:

I flew over a prison camp in the Earth Empire, or Kingdom. I looked to find that all the guards were busy feasting. Akh, I can't wait for this stupid war to finish already. I snuck past the guards and looked around hoping to find evidence of the majnouna's crimes. I looked at one of the cells and stopped in my tracks. Shireen, my best friend, was in the cell. 

I remember now that I was walking home from my uncle Yunus' studio with Shireen when we got transported here. I used my feathers to break through the bars and escaped with the unconscious Shireen in my arms.

Suddenly, a loud alarm blared which ended up alerting the guards. " Find the prisoner," one of them yelled. I smirked and flew away leaving the guards shocked and scared. I seriously wonder how these chickens were recruited.

I flew in the air for a while until I reached Republic City. I landed on Air Temple Island as Shireen opened her eyes. " Where... am I?" asked Shireen weakly as she opened her eyes while I went to my room. " You're safe Shireen, It's me... Amira," I said as I helped her lay on the bed.

" Amira, Where are we?" asked Shireen. " In another world or dimension. But don't worry, you'll be safe, I promise."

" Shukran," said Shireen with a smile. " Afwan," I replied holding her hand. I was glad that nothing bad had happened to her while she was sleeping.