Forbidden Fruit

NSFW WARNING :
                    contains- age gap (reader is early 20's, toji is early 40's bc i said so), unprotected sex, daddy kink, hair pulling

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

To put it lightly, Toji is a complete ass. He's an aging bachelor who has no future plans, a drinking problem which he tries to hide from your father, can't hold a steady job, and basically mooches off your father's financial generosity. He's loud and obnoxious, always trying to pick a fight with you over something stupid. Whenever your dad isn't there, he acts like he owns the place and makes up his own rules. He's the worst houseguest ever, and you kind of just want to punch him in the face. But then again, he's your dad's best friend, you've known him for years, so you have to be nice to him.

It's been a little over a month now since Toji has been staying with you and your dad. His presence has been a constant irritation, and it's hard to understand what exactly your dad sees in him. He seems to believe that anything he does should be accepted without question, and he constantly pokes and prods at you.  It's been a struggle for you to feel comfortable in your own home ever since he started staying with you. He seems to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, without any thought for the people around him. He sleeps on your couch, stays up eating your food, and makes no effort to clean up after himself.  And he's constantly giving you a hard time about being an adult and still living with your dad. He tells you how you should have moved out ages ago, as if he has the right.

You know Toji is an absolute jerk. You loathe him and everything he stands for, so why do you keep finding yourself staring at his perfect figure? His muscular arms, his broad shoulders, his rock-hard abs, his thick thighs. His masculine face, and that cocky, all knowing grin of his. You can't seem to take your eyes off of him, and you hate that you find yourself attracted to him despite knowing who he really is on the inside. You hate that you crave his attention, that you want him to notice you. You know it's wrong to desire him in any way. He's your fathers friend, almost twice your age. And you had a boyfriend.

And yet, you can't help yourself. Leaving your room at night to 'get a glass of water' just to steal a glance at him. Sprawled out on your couch wearing only his tight boxers that showed his outline.
Purposefully leaving your door open when you changed clothes, hoping he'd be watching (which he often was.) Your actions grew desperate over time.

You were disgusted with yourself. So ashamed, thrusting your fingers into your needy cunt, pitifully whining at the fact that your little fingers could never fulfill your needs like his rough, manly ones probably could. Struggling to get off, the guilt looming over you but at the same time feeling so good. The thought of the cocky, ever teasing, older man bringing you to orgasm every time without fail. He was like forbidden fruit. Right there but you wouldn't dare try and taste. As badly as you wanted to, there was just no way.

or so you thought.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While your dad was out at work, you find yourself alone in the house with Toji. It all started with a glance. Just a look.

That's what lead to you now, squealing into the couch cushions. Panties dropped down to your ankles and your skirt pushed up over your ass. His massive form stood behind you, one hand roughly holding you up by your hair, the other rapidly rubbing at your sensitive nub. "Such a fucking slut," he groans, "bet your little boyfriend can't even reach this far into you, hm princess? So fuckin' tight...it's like you've never even been fucked."

"A-ah...mnn Toji!" you whimper.

His cock stretches you. He was bigger than you ever would have imagined, his girth molding your walls into his shape. "Dirty girl, look at ya', drunk on your father's friends' cock."

His degrading only drove you crazier. Your knees grew weaker, legs wobbling so much you thought you'd fall, his strong hold keeps you positioned as you were. Making you feel every agonizing inch of his thickness. His bulbous tip rutting into your weak spots as he jackhammers into you with no remorse. You could barely even keep your eyes open, your voice coming out in half screams of his name.Your back arched into him as he hit that angle just right.

The stimulation of both your gspot and clit was breathtaking. Your brain went dumb with every stroke. You weren't even worried about how wrong it all was. You could only feel. Feel as the older man used your drenched pussy like his own personal fleshlight.

Your orgasm steadily crept, you couldn't hold it in even if you wanted to. "Mn..gonna cum daddy.." you thoughtlessly mewled.

The use of the new title stirred something within him, going straight to his cock. His head tilted back with a low grunt, "Good fuckin' girl...call me that again."

"Feels s' good daddy...ahh-mnn, I can't take it..." you babble.

He completely loses it. Hips stuttering, grip tightness. "Fuck princess, cum w' me. Cum all over daddy's cock, baby. c'mon." he was practically pleading, trying so hard to keep going and not finish so soon. But you brought out a whole other side to him. Even with all your previous tempting, he never thought he'd be here, balls deep in his best friends daughter. your tight cunt was just too good. he didn't care about the consequences. he wanted you for far too long.

He shoves your head into the cushions, muffling your sweet cries as you cream all over his length. Your quivering and whiny moans forced his own climax, making him spill deep inside. "Oh my fucking god.." he let out an elongated moan, as he filled you up, practically trembling at the release he felt. Steadily pumping his cum into you.

He relaxes his grip on your hair, slowing the roll of his hips as he tries to ground himself. He lowers you onto the couch as he slips out of you, collapsing along side you.

"y' alright, princess?" you weakly nod, mulling over to snuggle up to him. Toji takes you into his bulky arms, holding you against his chest. You melt into him, listening to the rapid beating of his heart, and his heavy breathing. Your eyes flutter shut, growing more and more tired.

Noticing, he shifts a bit, "Hey, don't be fallin asleep on me princess," he laughs a bit, "lets get ya' cleaned up before your dad gets home."