Forbidden Fruit (part 2)

NSFW WARNING

  contains- jealous toji, cheating, fingering, spitting, age gap, daddy kink, spanking, finger gagging, brief anal sex, vaginal sex, unprotected, cum eating, degrading and praise 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was just a moment of weakness. That's what you convinced yourself. It was a one time thing, a mistake, and it wouldn't get brought up again. Even if he was living in your house, sleeping on your couch.  You'd pretend he wasn't there, just like before.

You didn't tell a single soul what happened that day, and you didn't plan to. Ever. He wasn't acknowledging it happened either. Part of you was bothered by that, but you knew from the start that nothing would bloom from this.

He was too old for you, a total loser, overall just a sly bastard. Not to mention, he was somehow your father's best friend. There could never be any emotional connection between the two of you. So you refocus your worries on your actual relationship. It's morally acceptable to be with him.

Your boyfriend was a sweet guy, smart, pursuing his career through college. Everything Toji wasn't. He made time for you when he could, treated you exactly as you deserved to be treated. You felt so guilty about what you did. He didn't deserve it.

But there was no way you'd ever tell him.

You wanted to fix things, but really what was there to fix? He didn't know. Not that it made it any better, you still knew. You've been avoiding him even, and he was starting to pick up on it. Always texting and calling during his free time and asking about you. You hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks. Everything was starting to go downhill and it made you feel sick.

So this time while your father is gone, you bring your boyfriend over for once. You figured since Toji was off somewhere else it'd be the only time to do so without interruption.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Toji came home, he definitely wasn't expecting to hear the sounds from your room. At first he considered the possibility of you masturbating, but he was certain it wasn't that when he heard him.

He was livid. That was his pussy and you had the audacity to give it away to some shrimp?

But he wasn't going to intervene. He'd let the two of you finish. Or rather, let that boy finish. He knew the kid didn't know what he was doing by the sounds you were making. Nothing close to how he made you cry and scream his name. He was so sure you'd come back begging for more. But you didn't.

Of course he understands now, why exactly that is. This brat was holding you back.

He just sat and waited for the boy to leave, like he knew he would right after he was finished with you. He could never appreciate you the way toji does. He was going to prove that one way or another. Get it through your head that nobody could compare to him.

Toji had never felt this frustrated. This jealous. That was pissing him off even more, the fact that you could get under his skin this way. Make him feel things, more than just his dick. He could hardly stand it. Even so, he just waited patiently outside your door.

As expected, the kid didn't last long. He was betting on that. And when he soon after left your room, they came face to face. Toji couldn't help but laugh to himself.

What did you see in him? It had to be the 'personality' because he was in now way near your league. He doesn't understand how you could settle for this scrawny wimp over him.

He didn't even have to say anything, just gave him that look. Poor boy looked like he was gonna piss himself as he rushed out of the house. Probably was wondering who this grown man even was. He didn't need to know. He was never seeing you again, he'd make sure of that.