(Gale weathers) definition: a bitch

I woke up like it was a normal day I stretched that stretch you only get after you go to bed or take a nap and then got up. I looked out my window it looked like a decently warm day but with a cold wind. So I closed my blinds and went to my closet and drawers to get a good outfit.

It was Brown nike shorts with a sweatshirt with brown lettering sadly the shorts where a little to short for my liking but they would do

It was Brown nike shorts with a sweatshirt with brown lettering sadly the shorts where a little to short for my liking but they would do. So I quickly got it the shower and washed myself and my body. Once done I dried off got dressed and did my skincare and brushed my h/c h/l hair (ignore if bald) and decided to leave it down today.

I quickly grabbed my cellular and headed down stairs to grab my stuff and put on my shoes. Once down stairs I saw a note from my ma it read "hey sweetheart my work decided to make a last minute business trip I'm sorry I left so suddenly there is money for food on the counter I'll be two weeks"

I sighed and set the note down and looked to the left and saw the money she was talking about I quickly counted the money and there was 300 dollars way more then needed so I would be using some on me though her job made her enough for that to be my daily allowance i never asked for money.

I quickly snapped back to reality and got my shoes and packed my bag and left for school. I grabbed my keys from my bag and hoped into my Tesla I got for my 16th birthday and drove to school (I hope they had teslas back then in 1996 but who cares😭?)

on my way too school and the song *iwss* was playing and I suddenly relized that I just killed Casey Becker in front off two killers and I forgot to eat breakfast! I sighed knowing I wouldn't eat till lunch and I was glad I packed it yesterday. Pulled into school seeing loads of reporters and there vans at the school. I roll my eyes knowing that they where here just about the killing of Casey expeshily gale fucking Wethers.

I park my car and get out reporters almost spasming towards me as they saw someone new to question and and the front of that line was her the bitch in all of her glory gale weathers. As I tried to walk to the front of the school she ran up to me and the others basically surrounded me as she spoke to me.

Gale "how do you feel that I your project partner got killed" she said her fake smile on her face and her voice that could basically twin with nails on a chalkboard at this point hurting my ears.

"Firstly how the fuck do you know she was my partner" I say my face contorting into a look of confusion and disgust "secondly fuck off im not answering your questions" I say pushing past her.

Gale : "firstly students told me" she said almost in a duh voice then under her breath which I was not supposed to her yet did "secondly with that attitude I'm not surprised that your dad cheated on your mom".

At that moment I turned around and swung knocking her right in the eye "bitch" I say under my breath as I went to walk away and saw many students starring "fuck" I say under my breath as I looked at the ground and walked to the school's entrance.

I suddenly felt eyes on me not the normal ones almost curious but possessive but when I turned my head I made eye contact with billy fucking loomis and when I turned my head a little I made eye contact with stu fucking matcher. I quickly avoided there gaze and looked to the school doors and walked inside.

As I made it inside I went to my locker and put everything on my locker. Even when I was done I kind of stud there realizing that the people I just killed for I made eye contact with! I slightly blushed but pulled myself together and that's when I heard them with there group talking.i waited till I thought they where done ,grabbed my shit and closed my locker and almost as soon as I started walking I ran into to figures and fell on my ass and back.

"Fuck my fucking scolioses"
I say under my breath though kinda still in my normal volume (sorry if you don't have scoliosis I do and I feel like it would still hurt ether way) I slowly look up seeing them of course o ran into billy and stu the ones who I basically stalked. I new where they lived and much more.

Stu: "oh shoot sorry didn't see you there" he says his normal happy tone still there but it sounded almost as if he meant to knock into me with billy

Billy: "dipshit help her up" he say slapping stu upside the head then reached out a hand to help me up.I took the hand oh so ever slightly blushing at the contact as he pulled me up

Stu: "sorryyyy I was apologizing first" he said rubbing the back off his neck

"It's fine really you guys didn't mean it so......" I say basically scooting away a bit "I have to go before I'm late" I say walking away about to leave when I suddenly feel a hand on my wrist i turn to the hand and it's stu.

Stu: "we'll in return in hurting your back would you want to sit with us and are friends at lunch?" I blushed at the contact trying to hide it but they already relized and gave each other a look

"Um sure but I really have to go" I say softly pulling my hand from his grasp and walk to class hearing them talk behind me