Good Riddance..

🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

______________________________________

JENNI INTERVIEW: " After that huge fight with Carmella and Sasha...and Blu *laughs* It is hella tension now that Sasha is back nobody is speaking, everyone's mouths is zipped shut. "

Jenni: " It's like hella tension. " *laughs and drinks juice* "

Sasha: *she walks into the kitchen* " Jen you can cut it with a knife honestly. *laughs* But they really thought jumping me was gonna get me out of this house like um...no? *laughs* "

SASHA INTERVIEW: " I see these girls are gonna try to bully me, even if they do and I have to beat them bitches up I gotta do what I gotta do. And they're only jumping me because they weak."

Tiffany: " They're really some weak ass bitches for jumping you like that boo and- I thought I was about to fight one of them hoes- I thought I was about to have 2v1 with them bitches! " *laughs*

TIFFANY INTERVIEW: " As I said yesterday, Carmella and Blu are some weak ass strag ass bitches and was wrong as fuck for jumping that lil girl like that, PERIOD. "

———————————————————

*clip of Blu and Carmella driving to the mall*

Blu: " So that fight last night.. " *holds in her laugh and looks at her*

Carmella: *laughs* " We beat that bitch up..I don't give a fuck.. " *laughs even harder*

CARMELLA INTERVIEW: " So the fight last night with Me Blu and Sasha, It was all pretty funny to me because the weak ass bitch SNUCK me. That's why my bitch Blu had to jump in, But I'm glad the bitch got her ass whooped on tv. " *smiles*

Blu: " RIGHT! *laughs* And then she sneaks you saying "I'm not weak what the fuck are yall talking about" Bitch you clearly are, you just snuck my friend bitch! "

BLU INTERVIEW: " Sasha is weak, Sasha is weak sauce, SASHA NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW before Me and Carmella gets on her ass A-GAIN."

______________________________________

BACK AT THE HOUSE WITH TIFFANY AND BEBE..

BEBE INTERVIEW: " So right now I'm hella bored, but I'm thinking about doing something fun tonight with the girls so I talked with tiff about it. "

BeBe: " Tiff! " *she walks into their bedroom and plops on her bed*

Tiffany: " AHH BEBE! " *screams and laughs*