Unseen Sounds In The Bunker

Branch: *wakes up and hears walking in his room and instantly gets up and turns the lights on and turns on the light and looks around feeling confused cause he just heard someone walking but puts it to the side brushing it off by him just being tired and turns the lights back off and throws himself back into his bed and goes back to sleep*

The next morning

Branch: *gets up and heads to make something and just has he's finishing up he hears a door close in his bunker in one of his rooms. Confused he comes out of the kitchen and peeks around the corner and with a raised eye brow he asks* who's there!? *remembering back o last night he now sees he wasn't hearing things, he just woke up but he took a shower and is not as tired as he was a is now more awake now and sees that its not him but yet again brushes it off has his mind going due to his past and goes back to eating and all*

Just as hes cleaning his dishes he hears someone whisper his name with a small laughter*

Branch: *turns around and finds no one and feels a bit on edge* uhh....ooo...who there!?

No answer.

Branch: I'm armed!!!

No response

Branch: sus. *narrows his eyes but continues on as if nothing was happening but keep his ears on alert*

As he heads to his elevator to go and grab something and do some stuff outdoors he hears the same footsteps from his room and as he looks over to his room he then sees his door slam shut loudly causing him to jump with a gasp and eyes widen in fear and jittery grabs the lever and pulls it making him go up*

He reaches the door Matt

Branch: *hops out and his door slams shut almost bitting his foot and on his butt he backs away scared of everything that's happening and stares at it while breathing heavily from all the fear*

Poppy: branch?

Branch: *turns around jumping with a gasp as he stands up backing away from her* oh...It's you.

Poppy: is everything okay? You seam jumpy. Is everything okay in there. *refers to the bunker*

Branch:  *is confused but then looks at his bunker and fakes a smile not wanting her to be worried about so and smiles with a laugh* oh!😂😂 yeah, everything is fine. Why do you ask?

Poppy: cause you seam a hit uptight about something.

Branch: what? Me? Branch? Uptight? What? Noo!! Me? Branch? Pff, noo.

Poppy: branch. Branch!...............BRANCH!

Branch: *jumps and signs* okay.... I woke up last night hearing footsteps in my room and I jumped to see what it was by turning on my lights and saw nothing. Thinking it was my tired head I turned off the lights and went to sleep. I then for the most part I have heard door slaming, doors shuting, voices, footsteps. And right before you came. My door Matt shut fast almost slicing my foot off. So no, I'm not okay.

Poppy: *grabs em into a hug* oh branch! Why didn't you tell me?

Branch: cause I was afraid you get so worried and won't focus on yourself.

Poppy: well, now that I know we need to make sure this doesn't ever happen. So, lets go and investigate! *grabs em and runs to his door matt*

Branch: *pulls his arm from her grasp* poppy wait! We don't know who it is! We can't go in without knowing it's intentions are. Were not prepared for it.

Poppy: uuhhh, yes we are! Who's Mr. Safety boy?! *opens the door Matt and pushes em in* lets go see what it is and what it wants! *hosp in and is about to pull the lever*