'I'm your present' 🎂

"So what are you getting Bakugou tomorrow y/n?" Mina asked with a mischievous smirk as her yellow eyes narrowed in on you. You looked up at her suspiciously while she poured herself some water, in her bright pink mug with your tea kettle.

"Why do you think I'm getting him anything? I happen to be pissed at that asshole," you replied, grabbing the tv remote that sat next to you on the couch before Mina could sit on it, as she approached. She rolled her eyes at your answer taking a sip of her tea, then dramatically sighing.

"What happened this time?" She asked, grabbing the remote out of your hand as she saw you trying to tune her out, and focus on the anime in front of you. You turned to your horned roommate and sighed seeing she wasn't going to drop the subject.

"Look for yourself," you said, reaching in your back pocket for your phone and handing it to her unlocked on Bakugou's conversation.

"This is actually the funniest way he's blocked you so far," she mused, putting a hand over her mouth to stop the laughter that was threatening to spill out.

"I really hate you both. I'm going to sleep, that asshole isn't getting anything from me," you replied, annoyed at the fact that this wasn't even the first time he's blocked you.

He also didn't get to answer your question and you didn't get wish him a happy birthday, not that you cared.

"Wait, you should just show up at his place tomorrow and be his present!" Mina suggested, grabbing your arm and pulling you back down to the plush couch as you tried to get up.

"What do you mean, 'be his present'?" You asked putting air quotes over be his present making Mina glance at you with a look that said, 'seriously?'

"Just tell him you're his present, Kiri and I are going to be out buying him stuff in the morning so you'll have both apartments to yourselves. I'm sure the tsundre will figure the rest out," she answered, giving you an encouraging smile making you roll your eyes.

"Like that virgin will ever make a move," you muttered under your breath, making Mina snort.

"Honestly you'd be surprised,"