Chapter 4

PUMPKIN SEEDS YES !! Rose screemed as she took his hand and he lead her onto the dance floor

Astoria PoV
We are being graded on this ball so I was sure we were going to fail with rose here. She's amazing but she's not the best when it comes to being graded. I looked on the dance floor to see if rose was messing anything up when I saw her and hawk dancing. They were perfectly in time and looked so cute !!

Fala POV.
I love HASE💕 so naturally I was one of the first ones to whip out their phones and record the CUTEST couple in the whole world dancing like no one was watching. I could see the other princesses seething with envy as they glared at rose from the sides but Rose didn't care and Hawk didn't care. Ambrosia walked up to me. She is so annoying !!Hi Ambrosia I said giving her a sarcastic smile. Hi fala you know your brother could do so much better. Why don't you tell him to ditch that rose girl and come find me later tonight. She said staring at rose. I smirked "Might wanna change" I said to her looking at her clothes. "Why?did I spill something on it ?" She asked suddenly becoming more self conscious. "No...jealousy just isn't a good look on you" I replied. Before walking off.

Troy PoV.
I was walking over to get some punch when someone bumped in to me. "Sorry" they said looking up at me. "Oh hey fala" I said.

Fala POV
Ok so I knew Troy was good looking. It's not like I've never seen him before. But like......woah..... he look so different and his hair....just....wow. He looked so different. H-hey Troy. I said looking down.

Troy PoV
She looked so cute when she is nervous. I chuckled and asked her is she wanted to dance. Sure she said and we danced the rest of the night.

Hi tho is Mimi
Hope you enjoyed this chapter Xx
Until next time