{ elizabeth scarlett cooper }

"can you two try to get along?"
❤︎︎BASIC INFORMATION❤︎︎

NAME
elizabeth scarlett cooper
NAME MEANING
first name: god's promise/ god is my oath
  middle name: red
  cooper: a maker or repairer of casks and barrels.

AGE
season one: 13
season two: 14
season three: 15
season four: 16
season five/six: 17

BIRTHDAY
january 10th, 1976

PRONOUNS
she/her

NICKNAMES
eliza (motly everyone)
lizzy (georgie, missy)
miss. cooper (teachers)

FAMILY
george cooper sr. { father }
mary cooper { mother }
constance tucker { grandmother }
sheldon cooper { younger brother }
missy cooper { younger sister )
george cooper jr. { older twin brother }

SEXUALITY
straight
  supports

RELIGION
atheist
southern baptist { after car crash }

EYE COLOR
brown

HAIR COLOR
brown

FACE CLAIM

"missy, you are allowed to express your feelings anyway you see fit

"missy, you are allowed to express your feelings anyway you see fit."
❤︎CLOTHING❤︎

CASUAL UNIFORM

PAJAMAS

PAJAMAS

❤︎RELATIONSHIPS❤︎

❤︎RELATIONSHIPS❤︎

BEST FRIENDS
verionca duncan
amanda mcallister
georgie cooper

FRIENDS
missy cooper
unnamed girls
amber

ENEMIES
brenda sparks { sorta }

❤︎BACKGROUND❤︎
elizabeth scarlett cooper was born when georgie was 10 months old. originally, she was supposed to be born in december, but she came late. in fact, she came two weeks late. everything was okay, she just came late. as she grew, she became close with her older brother and loved her grandmother. after sheldon and missy were born, she was four and didn't quite understand why her mother was different, reading the bible more and going to church. since her mother was busy with the twins, she became closer with her grandmother, eventually becoming a mewmam's girl. fast forward a couple years, it's her sixth birthday and it got overshadowed by sheldon doing something really special. from then on, she had a slight resentment towards sheldon, blaming him for ruining her party. as she grew up, nothing special really happened, she just continued on with life. she also kept on growing close with her grandmother, going to her house every day after school. a few years later when she was 16, she got her license and was really happy. after a pretty bad fight with her mother, she left the house and went on a drive to clear her head, but she hit a patch of ice and hit a tree going 65 mph. she was taken to the hospital and was in a coma for several weeks. towards the last couple days of her coma, she flatlined. luckily, the doctors were able to bring her back. when she woke up, she was different. the first thing she did when she got home was call pastor jeff and ask him if she could speak with him. while talking, she told him that she swore she saw Jesus when she flatlined and He allowed for her to come back. she told pastor jefg that after that, after He allowed her to live again, that she would be a christain until her death. she began going to church, reading the bible, praying, and eventually she got baptized. around this time, she got with derek, a boy in her brother's year. life was great until her brother got mandy pregnant, then everything flipped around for the worst. her family was kicked out of the church, her mother lost her job, her parents were fighting, no one was getting along. the only good thing in her life was derek. she continued her life, not caring about what people had been saying about her family. once her niece cc was born, she knew everything would be alright.

❤︎OTHER INFORMATION❤︎

FLAWS
stubbon
shy
jealous
anger issues

LOVE INTEREST
derek { unexpected love }

LIKES
reading
picnics
going on ice cream dates 
spending time with her mother and sister
watching her parents get along

DISLIKES
her mother putting sheldon first
being ignored
being shut out
watching missy get mistreated
watching her parents fight

STRENGTHS
great at memorizing facts
caring
fair judgement
honesty

WEAKNESSES
curser
talks bad about people (before becoming a christian)
terrible at public speaking (becomes anxious, rushes through it, and sounds like she's on the verge of tears)

EXTRA
she was voted homecoming queen and prom queen
she's a cheerleader and loves it
she actually ends up marrying derek a few years after graduating
she became a nurse
she ends up having three children

"stop acting high and mighty, mom. you treat sheldon so much differently from all of us. if any of us acted like that, we would be in so much trouble, but just because he's 'special' he gets away with it. "