Three

The next day, the familiar scent of coffee filled the air as the trio gathered at the cafe, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Hyunjin. Jeongin, who had not yet met Hyunjin, was buzzing with excitement to meet the talented photographer and potential teammates for their film project.

As they sat in their cozy corner, sipping coffee and exchanging the details of their day. the door chimed, announcing someone had arrived at the cafe. Hyunjin entered with a warm smile, his camera bag slung over his shoulder.

Jeongin greeted him with a warm smile, and stood up, extending a friendly hand. "Hey, Hyunjin! I've heard so much about your photography from Seungmin and Jisung. Can't wait to see how it blends with the music and storytelling we have in mind."

Hyunjin gave Jeongin a gentle handshake, returning the warm smile. "It's great to finally meet you, Jeongin," Hyunjin replied with a playful glint in his eye. "I hope they didn't say anything bad about me."

Seungmin and Jisung exchanged a look and chuckled at Hyunjin's playful remark.

Jisung smiled and reassured Hyunjin, saying, "Not at all! I only said good things—mostly about your amazing picture."

The group settled back into their seats. to continue their conversation. Jeongin eager to talk with Hyunjin, chimed in, "Yeah, they mention your incredible ability to find the ideal shot every time."

Hyunjin, his eyes twinkling with appreciation, responded, "Likewise! I've seen some of your open mic performances. Your performance is something I've been looking forward to. Excited to explore the possibilities of working together."

Jeongin blushed slightly at the compliment, "No need to mention my performance."

Hyunjin couldn't help but add a playful remark. "He's so cute with his red cheek."

Jisung, always ready with a tease, chimed in. "Are we interrupting something? I thought we discussed a project, not having a blind date."

The group's laughter filled the cafe, except for Jeongin, who playfully rolled his eyes at Jisung's comment.

Seungmin playfully interjected, breaking the light moment. "Alright, let's get back to business before Jisung starts planning your wedding. I did send you a message that included an overview of the story. Hyunjin, do you have any suggestions for the project?"

"Well, since our protagonist is on a self-discovery journey and the town plays an important role,""Hyunjin explains. "I was thinking of capturing the scenic views of our town as the main setting. Perhaps even a few more shots that complement the story."

Jeongin, captivated by the idea, chimed in enthusiastically, "That sounds fantastic. It adds a layer of authenticity to the film. Audiences will feel a genuine connection to the town and the protagonist's journey."

Jisung, always the playful one in the group, couldn't resist teasing Jeongin. "Of course, Jeongin would compliment Hyunjin back."

  Before Jeongin could chime in to disagree, the cafe door chimed again, and Felix walked in, bringing his charismatic energy to the cafe.

Seungmin noticed Felix's arrival, and couldn't hide his excitement. He motioned for Felix to join the group.

Felix greeted the group with a bright smile. "
"What did I miss? Sounds like you guys are planning something big."

"Perfect timing, Felix!" Seungmin responds, "Meet Jeongin and Hyunjin. And you remember Jisung, but don't worry too much about him."

Jisung, always the joker in the group, playfully rolled his eyes in mock offense, earning a round of laughter from the others. "Hyunjin was just discussing capturing our town as the main setting for our project."

Felix extended a friendly handshake to Hyunjin and Jeongin, and his interest peaked, "Our small town as the main setting? That's interesting. I'm thrilled to be a part of this!"

Jisung, with a mischievous grin, couldn't resist injecting his humor into the conversation.  "Well, Hyunjin, I hope you're ready to climb a few hills and navigate some bizarre town alleys for those scenic shots. We're putting you to work!"

Hyunjin laughed, acknowledging the challenge with a nod. "I'm up for it. A bit of challenge in the process will only enhance the final product."

Jisung, not expecting such an eager response, playfully protested, "Nooo, he is not supposed to agree! If he's going, then we all have to go too."

Seungmin, finding amusement in the banter, pat Jisung on the head with a smile, "Well, seems like it's a great idea. A team trip to capture the center of our town."

Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin smiled at Seungmin and Jisung's playful interaction.

Hyunjin, with a teasing glint in his eye, decided to join in on the banter, "Well, Jisung, seems like you have no choice but to go out on this grand trip. After all, it was Seungmin's suggestion."

Jisung, realizing he might have unintentionally signed up for more than he planned for, chuckled and shook his head. "Alright, alright. I'm in for the trip. Just promise me there won't be any steep hills or strange alleys, okay?"

Seungmin, with a sly smile, replied, "No promises, Jisung. The town may have some surprises. But don't worry, we'll be right there with you, capturing every moment."

Jisung, suddenly looking a bit surprised, playfully hid behind Jeongin, "Hey, Seungmin, what do you mean by surprises? Are we talking about 'strange alley' surprises or just the regular town surprises?"

Jeongin, enjoying the playful interaction, chuckled and patted Jisung on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Jisung. It's all part of the memory. And you have us to protect you from any surprises."

Felix, chuckling at Jisung's reaction, joined the banter, "Count me in for the trip. Who knew filming a short film could be so thrilling?"

Jisung, still hiding behind Jeongin, called out to Seungmin, "Hey Seungmin! You better stick with me."

Seungmin, teasingly raising an eyebrow, responded, "I'm politely refusing your request, Jisung. The surprises are what will make this trip unforgettable. You're in good hands, or maybe behind a good camera."

The group erupted into laughter, except for Jisung, who couldn't join in.

Seungmin, still chuckling, continued, "I remember the day when Jisung accidentally fell into a pond during one of our hiking trips in the woods."

Jisung, looking a bit embarrassed but laughing along, interjected, "Hey, it was a small pond, and it was a slippery slope! Let's not turn this trip into a repeat of that, alright?"

Seungmin lightly patted Jisung on the cheek teasingly. "Yes, it was a small pond. Your tiny legs barely reached the bottom, but you emerged from it successfully like a true explorer."

Jisung, with a playful glare, lightly pushed Seungmin's hand away, "Alright, enough with the pond stories."

Jisung's playful protest earned a round of laughter from the group as they exited the cafe, Seungmin, still teasing, responded with a grin, " No promises, Jisung. Successful trips often come with a splash of the unexpected."