𝐬𝐢𝐱

GOLD RUSHCHAPTER SIX, SWEET SIXTEENTH X2

GOLD RUSH
CHAPTER SIX, SWEET SIXTEENTH X2

Nate woke Blair up gently telling her Rory was here since they were going to a college fair. "Don't we have enough Harvard brochures?" Blair whinged while brushing her teeth.

"Like I told mom, I just want to see if they have changed the pictures," Rory informed her sister from the doorway. "Are you hungover?"

"Just slightly," the teen nodded. "Let's go then. Mae, I'm going."

Maeve rushed towards the three teens, Blair opened her arms for her. "Bye."

"See you soon," the brunette kissed the top of her head before the girl moved onto to say bye to Rory.

The car ride was filled with Blair complaints of her head hurting and Rory tell her to shut up every time she whined. "Next time don't drink so much."

"Next time? There won't be a next time, I'm never stepping foot in a party that grandma throws for us," Blair gave the girl a pointed look, holding in a groan when the car stopped.

"When did you even drink?"

"When I was outside."

"Come on," Rory rolled her eyes.

"No, why am I even here? I have enough Harvard brochures."

"Lets go," Rory ordered. "Now," The teen opened the door for her sister.

"Alright, alright," Blair muttered before reluctantly getting out of the car and followed the teen to the Harvard desk where the girl got a new brochure.

Blair watched Paris approach them, the latter stood infront of Rory. "What are you doing here?" the blonde asked, ignoring Blair.

"There's a college fair going on," Rory replied.

"No. I mean what are you doing here?" Paris rephrased.

"Wait, do you mean at the Harvard desk?" Blair asked her.

"Yes," she replied, still looking at Rory.

"I'm getting a new brochure."

"Why?"

"Because she hasn't got enough already," the brunette muttered.

"Because they're not selling pizza," Rory retorted. "Oh no."

"You can't."

"Can't what?" Blair questioned while looking between the two.

"You're applying to Harvard?"

"Yes!" Paris exclaimed.

"No!"

"Ten generations of Geller's have gone to Harvard," the blonde told them. "I have to go to Harvard."