A Story of a Rise and a Plummeting Demise That Will Leave you Compromised

10/23/XXXX

I never really felt like i was in control of my life even as //////. I feel more like an outsider in my own life watching everything unfold from an outside perspective. Kinda silly isn't it? Watching and comprehending but never truly being under control of one self is a feeling i don't think most people even experienced it not to mention the fact of actually grasping the concept and understanding why this happened. Until my nation rose. It was the first time in my life where i actually feel like the person experiencing everything that has happened. But those vile gods had to take away the only thing that felt really to both me and my sister and i could not forgive them in the slightest. But that is a plot for later i currently have a very very important task that required all of my energy. But considering i wasn't a very public figure in our nation unlike my sister i was the perfect person for this job.

My job was clear pretend to be a happy go lucky traveler that wants to speak to all the gods in hopes of finding my long lost sister, and since having five hundred years to practice the nations common language meant that i was decently fluent in this particular language. My bag, the blessing it is was enchanted to have no limit to carry items and still always be light as a feather until you open it which is why i always put it onto the ground first. Preparing for a solo travel hasn't been something i have done in almost a thousand years ago which makes me feel extremely old because they consider 50 years of age old, so technically by that logic i should be a decayed corpse in ground rather than being a hot 22 year old looking immortal but hey at least i don't actually age. I choose an age and that's me the rest of my life until i explode.

Anyways enough stalling i need to get going to miss any interferences along my way. Which leads to another question i'm fluent but do i want to talk? I have a distinct voice so some of the gods might recognize me and that would blow my cover. And having thought through everything else my new mask could be properly constructed and be worn for the first time, good bye Aether and hello confident, sweet, caring, obedient, helpful, mute traveler.

And with that finally out of his mind eating up every thought he had he could begin pushing the plan into motion, slowly steadily, and played perfectly.