CHAPTER ONE: The Introduced

ZIA POV

Bgrrrrr bgrrr Trgrrr.. ( *phone alarming)

"Zia, wake upp maybe you're forgetting that it's your first day of school today" mom said.

"Oh shocks I have school today" I bit my lips."What time is it mom?" My brows furrowed. I was too lazy to get up and still sleepy.

"It's already 4:00 am, so get up"

Mom said before to get out in my room. She told in our maid to carry my laundry because mom said to her to wash it before it became messy laundry in my room.

"Basta zia ha, i already warned u, baka mapagalitan ka ng teacher mo because you'll be late again due to your laziness". She left my room so I get up and fix my bed so that I don't have to do anything later.

After warning with fear on my mom said. Also Yaya Martha told me to Follow what my mom says so I don't get scolded.

My Dad was not at home because he is working abroad since 5 years ago. He will just goes to his hometown when every time there is an event or important meeting in the Philippines. He owns a big famous company in United Kingdom so he is really a big honour in the U. K. but we can't be with him since he have a new family.

But there are the times when I feel sad about it like It makes me think sometimes that I haven't been able to spend time with my own dad because he's just always at his work, attended to his meeting, client.
He only does is always at work. Me, mom Zirasha, kuya Kiro, Macy, ate Firra, Ellie, we're are the only living in the mansion.

I remembered my card was'nt working because I did something that I think my dad's knew. I don't know how he suddenly knew it that I did it, so he stopped working my card in our bank, ohmygosh. if it isn't, I won't be able to bought some of the new luxury clothes that's now available oh shit I want to buy them omygosh.

"Uhh Come on, I'm too lazy to get up". I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep, because last night I watched a k-drama whose the title was 2521. I almost cried blood watching it.

A few minutes later ( 20 minutes )

Trrrr Trrrrrr ( *phone alarming )

I check my phone. "ohhhh I'ma go up quickly" I look at the time if what is the time already. "I need to hurry come on" I surprised when she saw the time at 4:20 am. I immediately got up right away even though I was still going to school at 6:00 am.

There's a lot of things I'm going to do before going to campus like putting my skincare, make-up on, curl her hair and other stuff she was going to do.

"Uhhh, I'm so late, I must follow my mom's and Yaya said" I set the alarm a lot last night because I know I won't get up yet. I got up and fix the bed properly but I still can't forget the series I watched," it's annoying I can't move on:(" After I said that, I left the room.

After that i checked my iMessage, if my fling got updated me but still none so i just think he's still sleeping. ohh he's not online, maybe he's still sleeping while saying it in my mind.

My little sister went down and rubbed his eyes that suddenly went numb because she's still sleepy too she just forced to get up by mom also she had school at 6:00 am too.

"Hi Dite",she said at me and put a fake smile, I knew it was fake I think she need something because she's not like thaf but i still softly genuine smile at her.