CHAPTER TWO: The Campus Meet

ZIA POV

My eyes widened. I was about to close the door but Ms. Dessa stopped me "just kidding girl haha, why you're so late huh"

"My apologies ma'am, I can't find this room" After I said. I was embarrassed a lil bit. Bite my lips and looked ato my classmates.

"Class, you have a new classmate, who is late in the first day." I scratched my head in my ma'am said while bent my head down. I was pretending to smile even it's was really awkward

"Let us her to introduced herself so that we can get to know her more, can we hear gurl?" My ma'am asked me. I just Nodded and softly smile to them.

"Hi everyone Good morning, my name is Zia Contessa Bernnida. It's my pleasure to meet you all. I'm from Ugong, Pasig. I love sketching, painting, listening to music, sunsets" I told to everyone in the front of our classroom.

"Ohh so you love sketching and painting, so what do you want to be someday?" Ms. Dessa's brows furrowed.

"Well ma'am, I'm still confused in that but I really want to be an Architect because it was really my dream since I was a kid. Also Fashion Designer because I love designing things" I confidentially sharing myself to them.

"That's good Zia. Someday, you will be a great Architect or Fashion Designer. Goodluck to your journey!" Ms. Dessa's grateful comforting me.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate it ma'am Dessa. I'll do my best to achieve it!" I said.

"Okay take a seat in those who still no one is sitting yet, mmh over there" ma'am said while pointing to the remaining seat on the back.

My classmates is still my others grade 9 classmates but the others is I don't know them. I'll take a seat in the remaining chair. I take a look to everyone they're really look smart. Well of course Zia, you're in a crim section.

It's my first time for being in a crim section, which is the high section in the campus but there are higher section than my section. It was 10- earth.

I saw a guy that looks attractive but he is too short so I just ignored it. There's no pogi in my class kainis.

Ang katabi ko sa row is puro mga guy so I'ts lil uncomfortable but yung katabi ko naman is si Kairo but we're just close a bit because he was my g9classmates.

"Late ka ata Zia haha" Kairo teased me.

"Shuta eh, I can't find this room earlier and so matraffic pa kaya duh" I said casually.

"Tologobo, maybe you're just making some excused" He said sarcasmly. he thought I'm just making some excused?? Ang kapal.

"LOL" my gosh I don't know what I'm going to say. He is telling to me that I was pretending? He still so annoying even his face.

"Zia someone is calling you" Kairo said and my brows furrowed. "Who?" He pointed the two girls who want me to change my sit next to them. "gurl lumipat ka here, if want mo!" Her face looks familiar I think I saw her, oh yeah she was my cousin's old classmate. I bet her name is "AMISIA"

I agree to them. I get my backpack and sit next to them. I was in the front of them. They are in my back.

There is 2 chair per row. Wala akong katabi sa right side ko that's why, wala akong kakwentuhan. Kinalabit ako nung bandang nasa left ko and asked me a small detail about me."Hi, what's your name?"