05 | Magnetizing

˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Harleen Quinzel

The bathroom. That was were I needed to be. I opened the door to a stall and leaned against the wall. My breath hitched. I put my hand on my neck where the Joker once put his. 

I just couldn't believe this.

He liked me? Did he like me? Was this one of his sick games? An attempt to have fun? 

Man I might as well be considered mad.

He was hypnotizing. The way he moved. The way he expressed himself, the way he acted. It had me on my knees. Out of all my exes, which was two, he was the craziest, but he made me crazy too. 

I wonder if he was thinking about me too. I wondered if he laid on his bed, shirtless. Staring up at the dusty ceiling and thinking about me. How could I fall so fast? I needed a break. 

Yeah..That's what I'll take, a break.

I told Ms Miller and she talked to the warden. They'd let me stay home Friday. Thus, I would be returning Monday. Ms Miller also informed me that Monday would be the start of having 2 sessions each day with the Joker.

This was going to kill me.

Anyways after my shift was over I went back home. I found my food in the fridge as well as better utilities. Was he spoiling me? Why was he spoiling me. 

I sat on the comfier couch as a scrolled through my phone. There wasn't much to do, no one to text, and nothing that interested me. I called it a night, charging my phone before entering my bedroom with my book. There I found a green comforter. Definitely not my taste, but the jokers. 

But it was comfier. I felt like I was sinking into the bed, like a cloud. It was nice, sooo nice. I read the next chapter of the book I was reading. After I was done, I turned my night light off and drifted into a nice comfortable sleep. 

"C'mon Harls, bust outta here with me." Mistah J called. He lifted Harley up off the floor and they ran out of there. Once they were out of the asylum the Joker pulled Harley up and kissed her. "You did good my little minx." Joker spoke making Harley chuckle. "Thanks mistah J." She said, running her fingers through his slick back hair.

That made him groan out in pleasure. "You know just what to do Harls." He spoke before they escape through a purple Lamborghini. It was a nice two seater. She felt his hands grab her thigh before traveling up. "can't wait to eat ya up Ha--" 

My dream was interrupted once more. I had woken up at 12, almost panicking due to how late I was. Then I remember I had a break today. I stretched out of bed and went to do my morning routine. 

It was a bit longer since nothing had to be done. I took my time in the shower. My dream with the Joker were getting more and more..extreme. Escaping the asylum with him was nonsense. I could fix him just as easily. 

I mean, I was already doing so. He was able to trust me. That was improvement. But would the Joker ever be human? I don't think so. The Joker was the Joker. He was not even close to normal.

My thoughts that morning revolved around the Joker. I searched the fridge for something to eat after I changed. I saw a little note on one of the puddings. It read; I think it'd be nice if we ain't the same breakfast hm? 

I thought about it. It wouldn't be that bad. I grabbed one as well as a spoon and ate it. It was good, sweet. It made me wonder what he was doing right now. Probably not eating breakfast since it was 1:56. 

The Joker was a weird kind of good. My mind traced back to him as I ate my lunch. He was enticing, he made you want more. Or was that just me? Im I crazed? 

Maybe spending all this time in an asylum ruined my mental health. Maybe the wild stories I heard from the Joker made me mental too. I think I'm still sane. I had to be sane. I was simply just interested in the Joker's crazy mind.