Twelve

"Can't you drive much more easier? Or not so many swerves?" Demanding from Alice as I hold Lizzie close to me, I'm in the back seat of the yellow Porsche she stole with Bella in the passenger seat. Lizzie is crying, she probably isn't feeling well because of how recklessly Alice is driving.

Alice is driving us to Volterra, I called Tanya and she told me to tell the Volturi that she's turning me and that if they don't believe me then to call her and she'll talk to Aro. She also told me that Irina wants the wolves and Bella dead since Kate told her what I told her. But back to why we are in Italy? Edward thinks Bella is dead so he's going to the Volturi to die and we or Bella is trying to stop him. If my sister is going to die then I want to be by her side. Dad is calling both me and Bella along with mom repeatedly wanting one of us to answer.

"I know baby" kissing my daughter's head "your not feeling well, I know" grabbing the barf bag, my daughter vomits into the bag "drive more easy, if your going to drive fast then drive safely or try to" rubbing Lizzie's back "oh baby"

I had to change my clothes when Lizzie threw up on my clothes since she's never been on a plane before and was very scared. Especially the couple hours before when we were in a rush. So I changed into a black crop top with blue high waist jeans and open toed black heels. My hair which has grown out to past my shoulders is up in a ponytail. Because of how sunny it is outside and warm, Lizzie is in a white shirt with a bow on one of the sleeves and a black skirt and sandals.

"They refused him" Alice ignores me telling us what the situation with Edward is

"So?" I demand "does this mean you can slow the fuck down?"

"No" instead she speeds up explaining "he's going to make a scene, show himself to the humans"

"What?" Bella exclaims "No! When?!"

"Noon" she nods her head "when the sun is at its highest point"

"Mommy" Lizzie looks up at me ready to cry "hungry"